America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews page 10 of 17

• This show is sooo great!

I really want eugena to win becuse first i wanted caridee but then she got annoying and plus she was bad in One Tree Hill. i wanted the twins to go because they never really wanted it. Melrose wants it so badly that she really deserves it but shes not getting better she is just average. ANd everyone around her are becomeing intense compition. So next week is the season finale and i cant wait. It will be so amazing and i can't wait. WHen they judge the final thing i think they will choose eugena which is fine with me.
  • I have watched many shows because there are hot chicks, but the lameness cancels out the hot chicks on this show.

I actually watched this show or at least part of it a few times. I saw some of last night. I thought the twins were cute, that is the type of girl I think is hot. I never realized how much Tyra Banks was into herself. She put all these chicks in a house, and put her picture all over the place, that's a pretty big ego, how full of yourself can you be. I really don't watch some aging models, drag queens, and stuff like that. I understand I'm not there demographic, even though there are alot of guys who watch shows like that just to see. Not to be pervs or anything but just to check it out.
  • I don\\\'t get why nothing was mention about the white guy saying he doesn\\\'t want to kiss Jaeda because he doesn\\\'t date black girls.

4.8
    I don\\\'t get why nothing was mention about the white guy saying he doesn\\\'t want to kiss Jaeda because he doesn\\\'t date black girls. Tyra he was a racist and it meant nothing. If I were Jaeda I would have mess up on the commercial also with that in my mine. Tyra please don\\\'t forget who you are, you are doing an excellent job and I love you but remember God gives it and he takes it away.
  • bull crap

1.3
    this americas next top model os bull do u know that gurls have started deits and starved themselves because they want to look like her and the models the one that realy hurt me was the one where thier was a big boned woman and they took her out beacuse she was according 2 them fat man that day and 4 the rest of the month i realy hated tyra banks and modeling and fashion all together u know cause the fact that they didnt even give the dang woman i slim chance of winning so hate that show and everything about it
  • A heaps good modeling show.

This show is a great reality show to teach girls how to be and how not to be america's next top model but some of the girls on the show are stuck up and hursh about little things but if u want tips on how to become americ's next top model it's the show to watch.
  • I love this show i watch it when it comes on and i love ms j she is a trip

I loved the episode when the girl had to win a roll on one tree hill and the girl that won did a good part on one tree hill when she kissed mouth but not when she sleep with brookes boy toy. any way i can't wait until the next episode i just know it's going to be good.....
  • If you want a show that contains sissies, dumb drama, and well fake people this is a show for you.

1.2
    This show is the worst I repeat the worst show that I have ever seen in my young life. I never thought a show with girls in it could be so stupid! And they always saying "Tyra Mail" no one gives a dang about "Tyra Mail!" And Tyra always being so fake! And why do you have gay people on this show? I espacially want to slap "Ms. J Alexander" for bringing disgrace not only to the black race but to the entire human race! Seriously and the judges? I can get a paper bag that would be a better judge! And seriously when they get elimanated Tyra just show the dang photo of whose stayin' It would save a lot of time and save everyone a breath of fresh air.
  • ??? ANTM ???

America\\\'s Next Top Model always brightens my Monday evenings =]. My favourite was cycle 5 but the cycle 7 models are so ugly.... No offence to anyone of course... Tyra Banks.. she takes a bunch of average looking girls and turns them into real models. I love this show so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. Actually I dont I just wrote that to take up 100 words lol =]
  • This show is a good one, but there is always room for improvement.

This show is actually pretty good. It certainly fills my boots when I have a craving for gossip, or want to know the latest dirt on a person. It follows the same train of thought through every season, which just works for the show. They do new challenges, and come up with new twists and turns all the time which keeps the show fresh. However, sometimes people don't always agree on who gets the incredable opportunity to be America's Next Top Model. I suppose we can't always get what we want, but maybe at the end of the season, they can try something new, and get a bit of opinion from the viewers on who they would choose and why. It may not be the most logical idea- but the show would certainly get some awesome ratings!
  • I have mixed feelings

But I still watch the show why? I have no idea. I guess in some way it appeals to me or I would not be here writting this now would I. I'm not sure I know who I want to win the only one that I can see that really wants it is Cardee I know I spelled it wrong sorry:(
  • I hate that I love this show.

Honestly, I\'m somewhat embarassed to admit that I like this show. However, I\'m still going to be the one sitting in front of the TV watching an eight hour marathon of America\'s Next Top Model on VH1. I admit that Tyra Banks tends to get on my nerves, but there is something amazing about watching how catty and fickle the \"models\" can get throughout the show. I also love watching their transformations, as most of them are only plain to somewhat cute looking until they get their hair and makeup done by professionals and are photographed by famous photographers. It\'s kindof like the wicked stepmother meets cinderella reality tv fantasy. I hate that I love this show!
  • Trya Bank turns fashion wannabes into fashion superstars!

7.6
    This show is one of my personal favourites because it shows that models arent just GIVEN the right of being a model, you need hard work and commitment to become a TOP model. The challeges and creative photo shoots keep me watching this show . But at times it seems a little bit scripted, i dont like having to watch scripted scenes in REALITY shows, like c'mon. Pretty nice show over all.
  • Not good for young girls. Bad influence. The show is about young, beautiful, and skinny girls and they still think about their weight and looks, and young girls look up to that and they start to think that way and it is not healthy.

America\\\'s next top model is a nice show that people enjoy to watch, but it is not healthy. It has affect on girls of all ages. It has that effect because they take beautiful and skinny girls and judge them. Young girls and older women look up to these girls and want to be like them, and then they start to think about how they look and start to think that they are fat when they are pefectly fine. That can cause anorexia or bulemia. It is not healthy for the brain and health. I think we should put more shows about healthy people and not just about young girls who are thinking about their weight.
  • Last week, the girl who left was a high school senior. It was obvious that she was torn between her excitement of being on the show and the fact that she was missing her high school graduation.

2.8
    Tyra was heartless on this episode. While it is true that being on the show is a wonderful opportunity for any girl, Tyra could have still acknowledged that not being at a kid\'s high school graduation is a loss. It was painful to know that while this girl was being kicked off, her high school senior class was graduating. It felt like the show was being self important and not honoring the way the girl was feeling. It is possible to be excited about being on the show and still sad that she will not graduate from high school with her classmates.
  • WHY Her!

Okay, I loved watching this showed, I can\\\'t missed it. But it was so so wrong for them to take Brook out... she was one of my fav. girl. So, what went wrong w/ her picture? is it because they think she is too young... she doesn\\\'t have the potential or what? I disagree with them, If taking one of the girl out at that same time, I will go for the one standing next to Brook.... I saw something in her better than the other girl who got to stay. okay. enough. it\\\'s done anyway.
  • America`s Next Top Model is a show where girls interested in the fashion industry showcase their talents to several of judges. Typically they would be assigned a photoshoot, then they would be judged at the end of the episode, and one would be eliminated.

America`s Next Top Model is one of my favorite shows of all times. The writers and judges manage to keep it in the spotlight because of how they put the show together. The show isn`t just \"take a photo and we`ll judge that.\" The competing girls also do a number of tasks such as walking a tightrope, taking yoga, and putting together an entire outfit in less than a few minutes. Another thing that makes this show so interesting are the girls. They each have their own personality, and it is moving to watch how they deal with each other. They each have their own stories and their own problems. Sometimes the mean girls rather piss you off or makes you feel real sh*tty but that`s just how they are.

In the show, there is a room with a webcam where the girls can just rant and say how they feel without being bothered by the others. We get an inside look at them through these webcams, and that gives the show some good karma points.

During the photoshoots, each of the girls are either assigned to act as this certain character, or otherwise, work on the same thing. During judging time, the girls are shown their best shots of the day, and the judges talk to them about the pros and cons of their modeling. Sometimes they give tips as well. Then the girls are asked to leave the room while the judges are left to deliberate who ends up going home. In conclusion, the show is very straightforward, and is interesting and popular enough to keep going for a lot of cycles. I give this one a nine.
  • What was Tyra thinking sending Brooke home totally turned me off the show she had consistently better pictures it's absolutely a crock, why does Tyra continue to eliminate the girls who have taken good shots and keep the girls whose pictures SUCK Jaeda

1.5
    Tyra sucks, she thinks she is the next Oprah but let me tell you you're not even on the same page. Learn how to keep the girls who are good and send home the ones who suck, instead of doing what you think will be good for the ratings...there's a big difference Oprah is smart enought to keep a good person you aren't
  • Tired.

I'm actually quite sick of this show. When is Tyra Banks just going to realize that she's old news and that her trying to take up spots on television is just going to make people hate her? I mean, did you see her little crazy spell on her talk show? Crazy **** I don't like her.
  • I got hooked to this season's ANTM!! Jeda should be next off.

America's next top model is interesting to me this season! I have seen a few episodes from the last few seasons but didnt really catch on. I like seeing how it is, to see what it takes and to live (well to get there anyways) to be a model. I see these normal/ beautiful ladies go struggle to stay on this show. Transforming each time there is a photo shoot, which I love how extroidinary they are! It's amazing how creative the pictures can be, and to watch these models do their best to capture that picture is so nice to see. I do not like Jeda, she doesnt seem to have the passion to win. She was saved again, her luck cant take her to the end. I agree with the judges on sendin aj home :) they both are pretty but are lacking on showing it on pictures and I dont see either of them caring about it either.
  • I enjoy watching Americas Top Model .The girls are fun to watch and I enjoy seeing them trying to win. I also love to see when they get made over and cry over cutting their hair. Do top models really go through this?

I give this show a number 1 rating. Its good for all age groups,young and old but i am not sure weather men go for it. Why not add male models? It would make the show a little different.Also, Tyra should apear more often I guess she is busy with her talk show. They should also show a bit more of the girls personal life such as their home boyfriends ect. Other than that, I really enjoy this show and look foward to seeing the hard work it takes to become a top model. I can also say I like knowing how the past top models are.
  • Americas top model is a show about belimic [i dont care if is spelled it wrong] models that are trying to make it. thoe they suck there is still hope for i are sexy trim girl tyra

5.1
    Tyra is awesome thoe in the tabloids they said she is gaining weight which is so totally not true tyra should a beauty pageant instead i have noticed also on the show how models kiss butt basically i think its prett pathetic i am not trying to trash this show it has good points also to i think the show is inspiring to young african americans with hope to be a model as well as tyra it is a alright show but not the best
  • Needs to be shorter and needs to take out the fluff. Nothing special....

6.7
    I found somewhere inside of myslef to watch this show. In the beginning, I was shocked to see that the first thing they show is what the girls do inside there house. Isn't this show supposed to be about modeling? After the first commercial, they got into the modeling stuff. I found the stunts that the models had to perform really wouldnt help them at all. Real models probably didnt go through all the hard things that these girls go through. After 40 more minutes, we were at the last ten. The judging was overdone and Tyra needs some help with giving the girls advice. The more she talked, the stupider she became. The last 5 minutes were completley useless when the last two girls are to be told who is going home. The speech that Tyra gives them is way to long and repetative. She also gets way to dramatic and talks so anoying that I dont even want to listen to her anymore. Overall, the show may be great to some people, but they have not experience real tv. This show should only be a half hour every week, and fix all the fluff.
  • This show, while good in showing diversity and character, needs a lot of help in judging and the situations that they put the girls in.

5.2
    I mean, how many times are we going to see the same thing people? Probably it's just me, but it feel's like they have lost that edge they had with them eversince Eva Pigford won the thing a couple of years ago, when the storylines were good and the characters didn't seem as such rip-offs from another season or two ago. I don't know, maybe it me, but i stopped watching this because it lost my interest. the first and second and third seasons were indeed good, but it lost it somehow. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it the situations or whatnot.

This show just lost it edge with me.
  • Review of the 3rd episode of the newest season of America's Next Top Model...

I have loved Tyra Banks since I was a kid. In fact, I still have the self-love/beauty book she published when I was 9 years old! So that's why I tuned in to the premier episode 3 years ago and it was amazing. I've been a fan ever since.
    Usually I agree with the judges' decision most of the season and then by the end, when I've got a favorite or two, I don't. However, this year, the judges threw me off right away. At the end of episode 3, I was shocked that the judges sent home "Rock & Roll" Meg and kept Jaeda around after being in the bottom 2 twice! I know other contestants in past seasons have been in the bottom several times but they're usually fabulous and worth another chance BUT that is not Jaeda. I really don't think she's got what it takes to make it all the way. I don't think she's particularly attractive and I just don't see what the judges see. I'm not even sure they see anything and they certainly haven't in her photos so far. So why is Jaeda still here? Anyway, my picks at this point, since my front-runners Meg and Megan are gone are: Melrose & Anschel. 'Til next week...
  • tha program is interesting because you can see the tranformacion of normal girl to a top model

7.1
    North lavishes praise on Kim, no word on test
    Reuters - He set a brilliant example in modelling the whole party on the great (self-reliance) idea, advancing the revolution with the might of ideology and opening the heyday of socialism. \"Our great leader Kim Jong-il\'s leadership has written a The models appear with Fabio in a photo shoot; and burlesque star Dita von Teese tries to help the women get in touch with their sexy side. Later, another model is eliminated from the competition
    A contortionist teaches the models how to strike extreme poses, which they later use in a circus-themed photo shoot. Back at the house, gossip leaves one woman in tears
  • A one hour show about whittling down 13 models to find america's next top model.

What a great show this is. It\'s truly addictive tv ! Tyra Banks as the host is fresh original and funny and is clearly a bit part of what makes this show so successful. The different photoshoots, the judges and the drama of the girls adds up to one really addictive show ! Watch it!
  • funny

i like how they show the models at home, so you can see how they really act. i also enjoy all the challenges and photo shoots they come up with for the models. i love ms. j. and how she coaches the models. i also enjoy how tyra seems willing to help them by explaining exactly what they need to do. this show really makes you realize how hard it is to be a model. one has to be more than just pretty, she has to be pretty tough. it would be interesting if they did a show with all male models or male and female mixed.
  • Lame Show with not much purpose

1.6
    This is one of the worst ideas for a tv that i have ever seen. I mean its really quite pointless. The basic point might be ok, but to try to make a show of it allis a bad idea. basically all that this show is is just a talent search with skantily clad women. The only reason that i think that it is still on the air is because UPN has no other good shows. To some people this might be interesting, but to me and probably the majority its not. They should take it off the air and replace it with Surface.
  • Girls compete from around the country to be America\'s Next Top Model.

This show is one of my guilty pleasures. I like seeing the new contestants every season. Some of them are really pretty, some of them are natural model, some of them annoy the heck out of me, and some of them I can\'t figure out why they are on the show. But either way, I watch and enjoy. I love it when the girl I want wins or the girl I can\'t stand gets eliminated. Most of the time, the judges make the right decision. Speaking of the judges, they include top model, Tyra Banks and hottie photographer Nigel Barker. It\'s really a fun show to watch.
  • What can I say...I have watched this from the beginning and enjoyed each moment.

Tyra takes modeling from behind closed doors to right in front of us. I hope this show can be motivational for girls to realize that they can be something that usually seems so far from their reach. It might not be modeling, maybe becoming a doctor or an engeneer. You're glued to your seat throughout each episode and you can never wait for the next one. Hopefully Tyra will continue helping girls reach their dreams for many more years.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14