America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews page 4 of 17

• The show was created and is hosted by television personality, former supermodel and current talk-show host, Tyra Banks, who also serves as the lead judge and executive producer of the show. The first "cycle" premiered in May 2003

This is an awesome show its one of the only shows that I hated to miss. The challenges were great! and creative. Tyra was fierce and her panel of judges unforgiving, There was so much drama amongst the models and when they had their makeovers it was amazing to see the transformations. One of my favourite episodes was when Eva (the winner) had to model with a tarantula..she was shaking and crying and in the end she had the most stunning photograph. i would say this is one of the best reality shows on air to date,its fun the challenges are creative and its intense
    A+ all the way!!!
  • Holly moses where running out of ideal for entertainment!

Alright i have clicked on this one to many times.
    And i must say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

Come on people what the f**ck is so god damn entertaining about girls who haven't eaten anything since there birth.

Theres nothing and i mean nothing entertaining about this.
    and if you sit and here and think of more then five things go outside and play with something shinning.

Am very surprise they haven't started the next top male model lets count are blessing and hope that doesn't happen.

Am really so stuck in a bathroom of bulimics i just can't understand why WHY people would sit down and watch this and give it the right to continue it.

Do we not have anything better to do.
    Like walk the dog or anyones dog. Feed your kids or someone else kids.
    Take a drive in the park.
    Anything but watch this.

Please there has to be some sort of reason to this madness.
    People if your life is dull. Go in a church and fart and blame the person next to instead of giving the producer the right to continue this thing.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE absolutely LOVE ANTM!

I don't know, America's Next Top Model is just so interesting. I mean, I know it's just a reality show thing but it's just like, you can see the different kinds of models. And also, it's really cool how they have a model who's not super skinny be so amazing in the competition. And ANTM isn't only about modelling, it's also really informative. ANTM sometimes helps spread cancer awareness and teaches their viewers how bad smoking is. Also, the judges really know what they're talking about, lyk, they're really professional. I love Miss Jay he/she is soo funny, and he knows how to whip the girls in shape. GO ANTM!!!
    america's next top model is about basicly followin your dream and what you believe in. when i grow up i wanna be a model. i believe i can do it as long as i put my mind 2 it theres nothin being be down. if i wanna be a model i gonna work hard,step up the game,and do what i came to do model. i know i would make a good model. i watch your show every day most people on your show work hard and most people just dont care and thats where they mess up at. see if most people on your show use what they got and mind their own business they might just go far. america's next top model is at the top and you guys are role model and i love you.
  • Dominique totally rocks!!! She favors Jada Pinket-Smith in "Set It Off". She's smart, knows who she is and that's that. Can she change certainly.

The show is very informative on fashion, intergrity and personality. I really enjoy the show. One thing, will there be a show for older ladies, still looking good and perhaps missed there opportunity? Not necessary the "Next Top Model" but all ads need that person that is still trendy just because there thirty-five plus don't make them dead. By all means I am smart attractive a grandmother and I got it going on. I enjoy trendy clothes and dress very well in every aspect of the business. If its on a motorcycle I look good. If its in the court house I look good. If its formal with the back out I'm sexy and I look good. Bring something to the thiry plus crowd that got it going on, we can't go back to our teens and tweenties we can only move forwad.
  • Enter the LOLseals photo caption contest judged by NIGEL BARKER (from America's Next Top Model)! Winner receives a seal-themed prize pack including an autographed photo of Nigel. Visit http://www.hsus.org/lolseals

Calling all Nigel Barker Fans!

This year Nigel Barker is the spokesperson for The Humane Society of the United State's Protect the Seals campaign. He has been advocating for the cause on his blog (www.nigelbarker.tv) and even went up to the ice floes of Canada to photograph the baby seals himself. The HSUS has created the LOLseals Photo Caption Contest that Nigel will be judging. It is a fun way for the public to celebrate and appreciate the beauty of the seals. The contest is very simple, the HSUS provides you with photos of baby harp seals and you write the caption! It can be funny, cute, endearing, whatever you choose. Check out the contest page ( www.hsus.org/lolseals ) for more information on how to participate.
  • I have watched this show every season it has been on! I have always been a fan of the show but my interest is declining lately.

3.7
    Its actually the only reality type show I will watch. Id rather be watching something that makes me think. I am very dissapointed in the way the show has been coming out lately. The last 2 seasons its has gotten worse. I am a photography fan so I feel the show has lots of potential, that is why I it has kept my interest this long. Its fun to want someone you feel is a good role model to win as well. Thats another dissapointing aspect of the last seasons. The girls who have one Jazline and the little mean one with the bob (who's name escapes me because I didnt prefer her to win) did not deserve it! To make my point, last nights episode on March 12th was beyond unnecessary it was disgusting. The models had to wear meat as their outfits with slabs of meat everywhere as the back ground. I hope all those innocent animals that had to die for the purposes of fashion at least still got eaten. I am so let down that the producers couldn't come up with an idea better than that. This is a commen problem when shows have ran longer than the people that make them can create. "The simpsons" for example best show ever at one time. Now every episode has sexual content to fill in the lack of ideas. It seemed the lack of compassion for the fact that the props were once living creatures, was very sad! So come on Tyra dont continue to dissapoint your faithfull viewers.!!
  • I LUV THIS SHOW

This is one of the best shows on tv right now. I never miss an episode. And when marathons come on I watch that. I never get bored when I watch Americas Next Top Model. This show is fantastic. But this season my favorite contestant is Dominique. I know some of the judges dont like her, but I think that she is the one with the most potential. If they let her go then Imight have to stop watching this show. I didnt want Nicole to win. Nik is so much better than nicole. She really should not have been the winner.
  • This is a good show that I enjoy watching and discussing!

I really like this show; however, I think it's starting to get more staged for a drama effect. (For example, the girls deciding to leave.) I think the show is drama enough, without adding more drama to it. It's a good show. There's not a lot of clean reality shows Christians can watch now and days, but this is one of them. Keep up the good work! Thank you.

Maybe you can add the segment back where you asked the girls why they want to be model, but now ask if they want to be models. Get it straight before you make your pick
  • Ok so I have to write down why I like this show..'think'think'..it's actually really hard to say why.

Ok so I have to write down why I like this show.. mmm it's actually really hard to say why. While watching I'm usually exchanging textmessage with my best friend and commenting on everything that's happening..

I love it ! I love the drama, the makeovers, who's going to cry now because their hair is being cut. The nasty ones,the innocent naive small town girl who will refuse to pose naked, the arrogant one that thinks the cat is in the bag but who's elimanted in the second round. The classic phrase : 'Congratulations, you're still in the running to be become America's Next Top Model. I watch to see Tyra transform in Ghetto Tyra, Miss Jay (hilarious), the guy with the silver hair... and of course in the earlier cycles... the 'uber' **** Janice Dickenson !! Who proves that as a supermodel you'll have to look the same wether you're 20 or 50 years of age.. it only will cost you lost of money and time at the p.sirgeon. Ah small price to pay. So 10 cycles allready.. but I must say I haven't seen one of the contestants in a commercial or magazine.. it seems like they all dissapear of the face of the earth after they win. Ah well nonetheless.. guilty pleasure.. that I adore !
  • Sometimes I TiVO through most of it!

I really only watch this show for the photo shoots, and many times I fast forward right through the majority of the show. However, up until about the last two cycles, I have found that I liked most of the girls - with the exception of one or two. Lately, it has become the American Idol of modeling - a joke. There haven't been any real supermodels created from the 9 previous cycles and there probably won't be one created from this latest cycle. It's a fun show to watch. The photo shoots and runway shows are always interesting. Occasionally, I can stomach the melodrama. Overall, it's something to watch on a Wednesday night.
  • I don't want to like America's Next Top Model...but I do.

The first time I watched an episode of America's Next Top Model was during one of those week-long marathons on VH1. After sitting through an entire season in one day, I knew I was hooked. The title of the show is pretty self-explanitory. During each cycle 13-14 girls compete for a modeling contract with a top agency. Although the show's host, Tyra Banks, is often humorously serious, you can tell that she really cares about the contestants. Out of the series' many "winners," I believe that Jaslene Gonzalez, a latina from Chicago, showed the most promise. If you like reality programs, you might want to tune in.
  • Tyra is a beautiful knowlegdable talented goddess who has built a great platform for any aspiring model. Or for that matter any person who works or fantasises about the fashion industry.

Tyra is a beautiful knowlegdable talented goddess who has built a great platform for any aspiring model. Or for that matter any person who works or fantasises about the fashion industry.Tyra is a beautiful knowlegdable talented goddess who has built a great platform for any aspiring model. Or for that matter any person who works or fantasises about the fashion industry.Tyra is a beautiful knowlegdable talented goddess who has built a great platform for any aspiring model. Or for that matter any person who works or fantasises about the fashion industry.Tyra is a beautiful knowlegdable talented goddess who has built a great platform for any aspiring model. Or for that matter any person who works or fantasises about the fashion industry.
  • This is one of the most informative shows I have watched. the judges, photographers and Jay's critics have influenced a big part in my daily life

Thanks to all the people on theshow that have played an important part in my life. I used all the critics they have given the girls from series 1-7 as a platform to advance me to the next stages of my goals and aspirations. I have managed to reconize the negative that I had in me and turned it around to be a more positive and better person. I look forward to the future programs that will enable me to go forward with my intentions and pass this knowledge down to people that I have close contact with in future work positions.
  • This the most boring and unoriginal show on TV, it is a waste of time.

It is nearly impossible to wacth 1 full episode of this show. It has to much drama for no reason and it isn't even good drama. A modeling show that serves no use what so ever some of the challenges dont seem to serve any use. Even if it isnt good television it's not funny, so there is no point of wacthing. This show should of been canceled a long time ago and i see no reason at the moment for it to be on TV. They take pictures of women, for goodness sake why should that take up 1 hour of my viewing pleasure. The judges aren't even intresting.
  • hot chicks!! say no more!!

phew

NUFF SAID
  • it is ok yet i think tyra picks the wrong people at the end of the show she tends to go more towards how she is than the others!!

it is ok to watch yet i wouldnt watch a whole season.It gets old and they pick ugly girls most of the time at the end who are not that great to look at.They need better talent and pretty girls in general.This show needs to be changed asap.It is getting very old fast and shouldnt BE called Americ's top model no way they are so not!!! There are way better reality shows out there to watch and actually want to watch the whole season not just 2 episodes and the ending.Tyra has enough shows it's time for a newer person and the other 2 people shouldnt act like they know it all when some of the men jugding look like rapist which is sick and sad!
  • Americ's Next Top Model is a Unonriginal show.

America's Next Top Model is about a group of Models that want to become Americans Next Top Model. I dont now how it has lasted this long. This Show is stupid and should be cancelled instead of showing reruns on MTV every weekend. It is the worst show. Tyra Banks is awful. It's the same thing every season, to many skinny appalling girls, Bad photo shoots and Awful Judges. The worst show in the world. I don't know why people watch it. Tyra banks is Terrible. One out of 4 star. Most of the mdels are ugly and have a major Additue problem.
  • Girls compete to become America's Next Top Model!

I love this show. I have watched it since the beginning and it is amazing. I think Nigel Barker is hilarious, as all the judges are. The photo shoots and challenges are amazing, and so creative. But, the reason I only gave it a nine point three is because cycle 9 was horrible. Saleisha, the winner of cycle nine, cheated. Chantal should have won HANDS DOWN. So, hopefully cycle ten, which returns to New York!, will be better than cycle nine. Hopefully, none of them will cheat like Saleisha, and Tyra wont be so unfair. Otherwise, I love this show so much!
  • This one possibly one of the most realistic portrayals of modeling that I've seen on tv thus far.

I have enjoyed watching this show since season one, and in my opinion, each season gets better. The world of modeling is very unstable, controversial, biased which is depicted in each episode that airs. Tyra Banks, a former Victoria Secret model (among other things) is the host and one of the judges on the show. Each season has the aspiring models going through different developmental challenges, and photo shoots and each week a contestant is eliminated based on the level of the pictures they take. For the most part, I agree with the final winner of each season, and so do most as a lot of them end up with very lucrative careers and branch out to do even more. It's one of the few reality shows that requires its contestants to actually have a passion for their job and talent that is able to be molded. I recommend this show!
  • ty ty

Created by world-renowned supermodel Tyra Banks, who executive produces the series with Ken Mok, America's Next Top Model chronicles the transformation of everyday young women into potentially fierce supermodels. Thirteen participants will live together and vie for the incredible grand prize: an opportunity to be managed by Elite Model Management, a fashion spread in Seventeen magazine, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics.

this show gets better and better every seson i think that its great that tyra give all the girls a chance at there dreams and i dont think that this show will end any time soon GO tyra
  • I like this show!!!

I really like this show! Here are my fave people: My fave is Jaslene she rocks. My 2nd fave is NO ONE looool hi i am just going to type h the rest of the time!!!!! h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h
  • A model show which is truly addicting.

This show is very addicting and I don't like missing it on Wednesdays. I always find myself rooting for a particular model and admiring some of the things that they are taught. Although, there is always so many models though that I really don't like and think are mean, rude and horrible! I must say that one thing I love about the show is Tyra Banks! She is so cool and very inspiring. I also really like Jay, he's really cool too. It would be really interesting to be on the show too. It would be a lot of work though. But it would be cool.
  • i think this show rocks!

i think that this show rocks becuz of the pictures, and makeovers! they make such a diffrence in everyones life! even the people who do get kicked off they are still actually very good at modling and got there lives changed! i came home everyday and change the channel to this shw! i love to relaxe and watch it! i love it also becuz its funny how the gay judge acts like a girl! lol i think that this show will go on for a looooooooongg time!! becuz of that i gave it a perfect 10! and i dont care what anyone says ~ this show rocks!
  • Top Model Never Gets Old

I love love love Top Model and I used to love Tyra just as much until Joel keep bagging her out on The Soup and now I just can't stand her. I think she's full of herself and her talk show is terrible. BUT Top Model still rocks and it's nice The two Jays are still there. The show needs another Janice, more cat fights and more makeover tantrums. It's pretty satisfying to see the model wannabes hating their makeovers and bawling their eyes out. Have been disappointed with the last three winners, didn't think they were anything special. When will a plus sized model win!?!? Never. "You can kiss Tyra's FAT A**"
  • I don't understand those judges, the models they like are so urgly.Do they pick top model or KingKong? Some winners don't deserve the title.

3.5
    (why reqire the word count? :( :( ) I don't understand those judges, the models they like are so urgly.Do they pick top model or KingKong? Some winners don't deserve the title. I don't understand those judges, the models they like are so urgly.Do they pick top model or KingKong? Some winners don't deserve the title. I don't understand those judges, the models they like are so urgly.Do they pick top model or KingKong? Some winners don't deserve the title. I don't understand those judges, the models they like are so urgly.Do they pick top model or KingKong? Some winners don't deserve the title.
  • Turning women into art.

This show illustrates all the science that goes into making these women into pieces of art. Sometimes you can't help but wonder about these women as they begin to strike gold as they pick at the competitive world of high fashion. Everyone picks a favorite, and usually, these favorites are the most humblest girls out of the bunch. But we watch these young aspiring models mold into something they weren't, on the tryouts.

Now, after that, there is also a side-effect to a show with nothing but beautiful woman doing fabulous things, winning awesome stuff, and taking glamorous photos. It makes a lot of people jealous. Not that they could do it better, or be in their shoes. But to be pretty, and have a chance at something like that, with nothing to lose.
  • I love this show, but I am tired of people saying that Tyra and the other judges are racist and only choose certain people. I hear it a million times. The only reason I am writing this God damn review, is because everyone pisses when their fave loses!

Ok anyways, It's hilarious to watch and always a good tv show to tune into. So I hope everyone enjoys it as much as me, because it is worth watching and a good way to cheer yourself up a little bit.

Another thing that I must add is that the judges are hilarious, and you never know who will be sent home. Though not everyone agrees with the choices. You just have to let it go, I mean seriously. If your too much of a crybaby, go watch something like Heroes. (Hah that show sucks) :) :) :) :) (My opinion)
  • Brilliant entertainment

I really enjoy weatching this show, from the drama from the judges to the arguments between the girls and the most wildest photo shoots ever, what not to love.

My personal favourite series is series 4. Even though i was gutted that Kahlen didn;t win i really loved watching as most of the contestants in this season were all weak right from the start and you really saw all of them grow in confidence with the shoots and with the judges.

Even though she can be really wild and she doesn't get on with Tyra I actually really miss Janice, she was so brilliantly honest that you just wanted to know what she was going to say next!!

I really do like this show and i love watching the photoshoots, especially the really wild shoots like the shoots with animals, and the comercials always make me laugh!!!
  • All abou the planets! Let's go green everyone!

5.6
    Love the show! Next season, if you continue the "green" theme, you should really do a photo shoot with the planets in mind! Colors in the models outfits that represent each planet in our solor system how much greener can ya get?
    I loved the last season, but none of the shows compare to season six!!! I loved Dani! And who could forget Jade? What a set-tripper she was! Also Jay the shoot director is awsome, he's smart and witty and doesn't sugar coat nothing! Keep the shows coming, it gives me something to look forward to every Hump-day!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10