America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews page 5 of 17

• Brilliant entertainment

I really enjoy weatching this show, from the drama from the judges to the arguments between the girls and the most wildest photo shoots ever, what not to love.

My personal favourite series is series 4. Even though i was gutted that Kahlen didn;t win i really loved watching as most of the contestants in this season were all weak right from the start and you really saw all of them grow in confidence with the shoots and with the judges.

Even though she can be really wild and she doesn't get on with Tyra I actually really miss Janice, she was so brilliantly honest that you just wanted to know what she was going to say next!!

I really do like this show and i love watching the photoshoots, especially the really wild shoots like the shoots with animals, and the comercials always make me laugh!!!
  • All abou the planets! Let's go green everyone!

5.6
    Love the show! Next season, if you continue the "green" theme, you should really do a photo shoot with the planets in mind! Colors in the models outfits that represent each planet in our solor system how much greener can ya get?
    I loved the last season, but none of the shows compare to season six!!! I loved Dani! And who could forget Jade? What a set-tripper she was! Also Jay the shoot director is awsome, he's smart and witty and doesn't sugar coat nothing! Keep the shows coming, it gives me something to look forward to every Hump-day!!
  • I don't feel that I should be discriminated against because I'm only 5ft 5 and wasn't accepted to go on the show.

5.6
    I don't feel that I should be discriminated against because I'm only 5ft 5 and wasn't accepted to go on the show. How is it that everything is fine about my body but my height, it's not my fault I can't grow anymore. I feel you have crushed my dreams to be a model. They've reviewed my application and thought that I was fine only too short. I also feel no I know that I would've been America's Next Top Model. You may not care about the letter I'm writing but I feel that I should be heard regardless. Thanks but no thanks! It seems as if you pick what you want before the competition starts and bring in all these people hoping and praying that they will be ATM but you already know who you want to win before the first show. Why have everyone come in and you know who you want to pick ahead of time. I feel you are wasting mine and other hopefuls' time.
  • OKay

ANTM is an Okay show due to its model topics. But I hate how the drama is taking over the model topic. And Tyra should annouce who is going to be elliminated faster so it can just be over. I mean she takes like 50,0000000 hours to announce who's goin home. I mean really! Americas next top model is a good show. But I'm not going to give it a 10. It deserves like a 5!Saleisha is the winner but I wanted chantelle to win! But Saleisha's okay! Don't you think? But like I said I'm not that much of a America's next top model fan that much anymore.
  • ??

THe only reason Saleisha won was because she went to Tyra's camp when she was younger and Tyra picked her because of that. Chantal should've won she took far better pictures than Saleisha. THe whole time this girl bragged that she will never be in the bottom two and she did end up there and that's when she should've been kicked off the show. I didn't like Bianca as much because of her mouth but I would've rather seen her in the final three or even the final two should've been between Jenah and Chantel. Then it goes back to how Tyra only goes between picking black or white girls the only time she picked someone one else who is a hispanic was Jaslene. Tyra always tends to kick off the Indian girls why is that is it because they look way better than her. I am half indian and I would like to see an indian girl be americas next top model
  • A crappy show!

1.2
    this is a really bad, stupid, dumb show! it is pointless. I have tried to watch this show but i can't and i have no idea how anyone else can. I mean this show is ranked number 1 in the reality tv section. Thats really sad. I mean how can people watch this crap. If nothing else is on then go watch a movie i don't care but don't let this crap on tv. The way Tyra stands makes it look like shes king of the world. It makes me sick to my stomach. I hope that the only people that watch it watch it to make fun of it.
  • why saleisha won???its shocking...

4.2
    it was sooooooooooooo horrible to saleisha winning...im sorry to say but she is doesnt deserve this.On the other hand chantal has a pretty face and style ....her shot on great wall,on top of building and in THE GROUP PHOTO with jinna,bianca and saleisha...chantal is fantastic and most prominent model...i think it was unfair decision because saleisha has previous modeling experience and we cant expect from model and judge like tyra to be unfair.i dont know what tyar has done...girl like saleshia ohh God...she has ugly hair and has no looks to be a top model..judges should tell their viewer their criteria of juding and selecting a very ordinary girl as saleisha as top model..its really rediculous.
  • And America's Next Top Model is... Saleisha!! sorry if i misspelled her name.

I am personally happy that Saleisha won because i think she did the best through out the whole season. chantal could have been a great model but saliesha did get the most call backs on the Go-sees. i also think that saliesha can me a great role model. Oh and Jenna i felt sorry for her when she left because she did have to take care of her family and take the role of her mom. But other than that, this season was pretty cool, not as good as the first ones but it was still good. i need to see the next one to give my opinion.
  • I'm from Trinidad J alexander he makes me laugh Tyra has taught me not 2 quit Twgy why she there she just agrees with everybody Nigel a sweetheart+ very astute mrJ is great i agree with everything he says Tyra u have broken the stereotype of models .

I am from Trinidad i like americas next top model because it offers you helpful tips on everyday make up applications useful tips on how to walk in general i particularly like miss J alexander he makes me laugh and Tyra has taught me not to quit i have always admired her and when i heard her tell Ebony one thing she does not like is a quit well that made me look inside myself twiggy i don't get why is she there she basically just agrees with the other judges Nigel he is a sweet heart and very astute mr J he is great i8 basically agree with almost everything he says he is always right on target i have tosay this season was a bit laid back i still watched it but something was definately missing i think something needs to be done to spice it up also it should have americas next plus size model we could represent just as well as skinny girls Tyra your great once again you have broken the stereotype of models .
  • I used to like it...

I used to really like this show when it first started but recently, especially this season, I just can't get into it anymore. The girls all look the same; classic boring model, the photo shoots aren't as creative as they once were, and it seems like the same type of girl always wins. This season had so much potential but they eliminated everyone who was truly top model material, there is more to being a model than cover girl ads and that's all they seem to focus on. I hope by next season they get their act together (get better girls, think of some interesting photo shoots, and stop focusing on all the drama) so I can keep watching it because it used to be really entertaining.
  • I like America's Next Top Model but I have to say you all did a horrible job on Saleisha's hair. She looks like a 1960's beatnik or one of the Beatles.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves giving her that messed up hairstyle. She is the only one on the show that had her hair jacked. It looks horrible in all the shoots. Good thing she looks good, can model and takes good pictures. For shame! Other than that the show is great. I like when you all give constructive criticism. It took you too long to get rid of Bianca. Her attitude made her ugly. I do have to say I did not really start watching the show until the middle of last season. I was very surprised Jasleen won. Her speech is horrible but she does take good pics.
  • America's Next Top Model is a reality TV show that depicts the intensity of the challenging, critical modeling world. Girls are selected from all around the United States to audition, only 13 are selected to compete for the title of America's Top Model.

7.8
    America's Next Top Model is an immediate addiction. Once I began to watch the show was hooked instantaneously. There is no explanation of the desire I acquired to criticize the models, and all of the little details about them. I found myself sitting in front of the TV acting as if I were a professional judge or model, I would observe the pictures with a critical view and believe that I could do better than any of them (which I can't). The show captured me into the world of the harsh modeling industry. However, this show is beginning to lose its purpose. There have been more than 5 cycles, seriously there cannot be 5 "Top" models, after a while they are all just more models none of them the "Top" or even the most recognized in the industry. The latest cycle of the show is very depressing. The people are not as dedicated to becoming models, they have lost the passion in their eyes in their photos and that burning desire to be in the modeling world; thus defeating the purpose of the show entirely. Furthermore, I have a major issue with the latest cycle because of Heather. Heather is a contestant for the cycle who has a disease. The latest episode the contestants had to shoot a Covergirl commercial, truthfully Heather was awful. The judges did not send her home though, instead they sent home Lisa, who I do not care for, but she did do a better job than Heather considering that Heather was even hand-fed the lines and she still could not produce a commercial even close to being decent. My final opinion about this show is mainly that its purpose has been lost, and if Heather wins this show it is just illustrating that it is not America's Next Top Model anymore, it will become America's Next Top Model With Some Sort of Disability That We Feel Sorry For And Want To Win; that is just too long a title for a show but that is essentially what it has come down to.
  • Surprisingly, every season is fun to watch!

This show is a guilty pleasure of mine. Each season comes back as good as before, never stale or boring. The show always has a good mix of characters that keep the show interesting, and it is fun to watch the process of the photo shoots and how they eventually turn out. The show isn't as superficial as you would think, and although Tyra Banks is annoying, the show manages not to be pulled down by her constant need for attention. It is very enjoyable and there is always a surprise in each season. Also, it is very fun to try and predict who will go home each week.
  • Love this show.!

OMG, I love this show.! It is so good; it is so original probably because it was made by Tyra Banks who is amazingly talented. They are really creative when it comes to the ideas for the show like when they had a shoot in the jungle and they took pictures with the animals like the elephants and stuff.! I watch this show all the time with my friends and sisters even the old episodes because they're also interesting.. Even though I don't agree with some of their decisions, it's still a great terrific show, people should watch it and see if they like it, because I guarantee you will.
  • Excellent show! Not better than CSI which is not reality tv( not in the same realm)... but still a good reality show nevertheless.

I'm guilty of watching this show, big fan of Tyra! This season is hard to pick. I like Lisa shes tall she has the ultimate supermodel body type. I like Saleisha she has a beautiful face and knows her poses. Like Heather ( exotic features very unique), but Heather may not have the cofidence to make it. I'm guilty of watching this show, big fan of Tyra! Bianca I really truly believes looks too much like Eva Pigford which was the light skinned beauty from the very first episode of ANTP. Strong feats but too snobby soemtimes. The rest well no offense but I am weary of seeing the typical blond hair blue eyed model.
  • Reality television at its best! ANTM incorporates a variety of personalities and inflicts all the elements necessary to bring out emotional struggles, competitive nature, and all of what makes co-existing difficult, then gives them a chance at success!

I love that Tyra gives girls from various backrounds a chance to break in to the industry. She does it with sensitivity, fairness, and helps young women learn how to be introspective and grow. The settings, challenges, and critiquing are gripping and beautiful. I rarely disagree with what the judges say, and marvel at the growth girls achieve from the lessons they learn. Tyra and her wonderful crew of judges and professionals give me hope that there are those that care in the entertainment world, and are making a difference. I love ANTM - thanks Tyra!!!
  • Hot Tyra hosts models through tough eleminations, hard photos, and harsh critisism, to see who has what it takes to be on top!

ROCKS MY SOCKS! Tyra, and other girls. Twiggy. Nigeal, Miss Jay, Jay, GAWD this show is HOT can you think of a hundred thousand million gazzilion things to say about a show? no? Did not think there was a chance that you could but maybe there is... 46 words so far... this show is brilliantly brilliant, awesomely awesome! Oooh... Stop me before I start trying to spell really big words that mean fascinating to describe this meraculouse show! I am SUCH a bad speller! Bad little girl! Bad! Wow, anyway, this show will probably amaze you as it did me! Oooh... I'm a tough critic! Not! But I hardly ever watch Television but I put aside time for this cool, hot, beautifully produced show! Beat that reality world!
  • i do'nt get this show at all who whould be will to put themself in a passion like this so the that they themself become anuroxie and have a career off of it where's the point in it it make no sence what so ever it shouldn't even be on tv who came up with

who came up with it it's one thing to look thin but it's another thing to look like you've been stured to death and then put in a modeling shoe where everyone can see your ribchage what's the point in having this show on T.V. and then have the press tell everyone that the model is yes in fact anorixe or belemix i mean come on what's up with this show take it off the air so non of the people who happen to be fat don't have to feel bad about themselves i mean i'm fat and i don't mind it at all your just make everyone who is fat even worse then before so do us all a pheper take the show off the air.
  • I hate reality TV. And the only reason I usually end up watching it is because nothing else is on. But America's Next Top Model is one that I find myself looking forward to seing. Uhhhhh!!!!

America's next top model consists if skinnny girls fighting over the chance to win a photo shoot and big fancy modelling contract.
    The show is entertaining but mainly because the girls have so many cat fights... And because the challenges are designed for reality TV. They're weird and interesting.
    For instance imagine a bunch of models wearing bakini's and shooting on a set made of ice! Brrrrrrr.
    They even had seats made of ice they could sit on. Weird. It makes it hard for them to concentrate and shows the judges which girls really want to win. I hate the dramatic and cheesy 'eliminations' but love seeing the photos at the end of the episode.
    I guess that's just cause I'm female though. Otherwise don't waste your time watching this show.
  • i hate this show it is the worst show in the history of worst shows

1.2
    stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid! tyra banks needs to cut her own head off! i am serious this show is so stupid
  • i donot recommend people to watch this series, it shows how selfish and ugly inside people can be.

i always wonder who found this group of i***t. through the show, you see them bitting each other all the time. cold blood.
    i like american idol. one reason is that you see a fair competition. when somebody was limited, others didnot show pleasure or happy, at least on their faces. instead they cried for the leaving buddy. you can be moved by that.
    while when you watch this top model show, you feel sick of all the jealousy.
    let's have a look at the name of the show, TOP model. what kind of person can be a 'TOP' model? My personal opinion, not only a beautiful outside, but also a beautiful inside. nobody in this group deserves the TOP model title.
  • I am boy but i like it ;D

Soo i like this one ;D
    its better than Estonian model searching or whatever ;D
    Its fun and nice to see those Photo sessions and then the photo results.
    The photos are just wonderfull.
    So i like most the show that there are photo sessions.
    But at now the Americas Next Top Model is not running it ended and i ope it starts again soon.

So go on and 10 points is yours ;D
  • I don't think the panel is hard enough on some of the young ladies.It's okay to push harder and expect more.If it becomes to easy to become Americas next top model it will take away the glamour in modeling.I say the challenges get more extreme.liver photo

Personally I feel the show is great, like everything theres room for improvement.I would let Ms. Jay take over a little more.I can't put my finger on what it is that I like about that guy, but my gut says DIVA!!!!Tyra should interact more with the girls and also get some one on one time with them.
    Alot of the girls this season seem to have tons of potiental.Last season I was surprised anyone won!There didn't seem like a model in the bunch.I'm one of those pretty faced plain janes, so to watch the "under dog win or to say the least stay in the running makes me question the show and it's basis.In other words please stop lowering the standards of modeling.Referably to Heather: Yes she is a beautiful girl but if she has an issue with socalizing wouldn't you say keeping her in the running is setting her up for failure? Only stated because I feel she really has the beauty to win, but how is her life going to change if she does, everybody in the modeling industry aren't going to be as understanding as Tyra and her panel. The other High fashion models arent going to be as supportive as her current competitors have been.As for Ms. Ebony. she's a nice looking girl but she wasn't gonna cut it.Where ever she came from got her twisted!I think somebody done told her she was too cute too many times.When she got a dose of reality she couldnt handle it.It takes more than a pretty face to be high fashion,it takes some thick skin also and Ebony is as soft as she look,she not ready.Saliesha is good but she's too cocky.Your cocky should never surpass your cute!I hate what Tyra had done to Saliesha's her it makes her look too country!I see where they were trying to go with that look,she just doesnt have enough internal fashion to work it!Ambrial{I think I spelled it right} You people made me a believer,I didnt think she was cute,but you made her a knock out,from one sista to another,that was an amazing make over.Made me consider auditioning for next season:}.Keep up the good work.Oh, yeah leave Bianca alone.There ain't a nice diva alive.Mouthy or not she's stunning and she takes constructive critism well!Let that girl be her at her proper time in life she will be humbled!Not by America ,by life.Alot of the girls are just that still, girls.They will mature in there own time.Lisa is at the top of my list of likes, she needs to own that hair do first, If she bring it...this competition is hers.I considered her a pretty face plain jane until A.N.T.M put it on her and polished that diamond right up.Work it girlz!!Give me a reason to wait and intisapate wendsday nights.!!
  • This is one of only a handful of reality shows I can put up with.

I love Top Model. It's funny with a the cat fights, the backstabbing and all the arguments. The girls get worse every season with the fighting and moaning. Just so funny.

I love Mr Jay. He's a sweetie. And HOTT for a gay guy. He just tells the girls off if they are being "divas" like a girl of the other cycle. I can't remember her name.

Miss Jay is funny too. With her outfits and weird hair do's. Her runway class always cracks me up.

My favourite winner is Danielle. I knew she was going to win. I loved her up on that elephant. That was a good photo because she was sick and she still pulled it off.

And I love Tyra... How could I not mentoin Tyra?!?! She's pretty and cool. And I love her talk show too.
  • It's just another reality tv show, but I can't help myself. It's so addictive. :P

It's just another reality tv show, but I can't help myself. It's so addictive. :P Tyra Banks is such an incredible person, as well as an incredible model. And I think it's sorta good that she's giving aspiring models a chance. (Even though many models are extremely sickly and unhealthy and need to choose a different profession.) But it's still a very addicting show. :P I don't always agree with the judges. (In fact I usually have very different opinions from most of them. But whatever.) Some of the girls are sweet, but of course there are those you love to hate. And I guess that's another reason the show's so addicive. :P Lol. IDk. I just like the show.
  • Tyra Banks annoys the heck out of me, but the challenges and cat fights are interesting to watch.

I just started watching this season... oh sorry, "cycle" [*rolls eyes*], after i saw a marathon of the last "cycle" on MTV earlier this year. And i must say, it is a very addicting show.
    I enjoy watching the challenges and photo shoots with the models, and all the drama (which is inevitable when you put a bunch of girls in a house together) keeps things interesting.
    However, this show could have gotten a straight 9.0 from me, if it hadn't been for its incredibly annoying host. Sometimes i'm watching and i'm just like "okay, tyra, stop talking." Like this one week when she just decided to break into a fake french accent while introducing the judges. It was just kinda like, tyra, shut up. And she's always acting so self-important, and imperious to the models. I don't really care if she has more experience than them or not, she's never going to help them by talking down to them and telling them what SHE did to get so successful. Like that's what they should be doing, instead of finding their own personality and style of doing things.
    I don't know, i just find her a very unlikeable person the more i watch.
    But, like i said, it's the models and their different personalities that keep me interested. They prove that modeling isn't just looking pretty, it actually takes work
    Overall show grade: B
  • I think that they went too far this time by changing Lisa who was very good looking. It is obvious they are trying to push her off the show and this is not fair. She was one of the strongest there and now she is not any more because of their poor job.

Overall the show is pretty nice but at the same time things like that get me upset over it. Heather is awesome I think it takes lots of courage to have this decease and be at this gutsy show. She should win it and be there till the end.
  • Search for the next American top model.

Nobody really knows I watch it. Just as the classification says it's a guilty pleasure, and wow is it a fun pleasure. Nothing is more relaxing then eating a pice of chocolate and watching another cycle of ANTM. The cat fights can be petty and the judges harsh, but the beauty of the pictures is constant. This season there are some promising future models, my favorite: Heather. Heather is very beautiful and slightly awkward with the other girls due to her mild form of autism, aspergers syndrome. However she and several other models take great photographs and so far only one fight has broke out. Here's to another season of ANTM and more guilty pleasure.
  • I watched a marathon a while back that showed all the seasons up until Cycle 6. I was never even interested in watching, but I ended up getting hooked when watching the first cycle and I haven't looked back since.

6.8
    Since watching the marathon I've watched cycles 7, 8 and currently 9 but I feel they have gone down hill since cycle 6.
    Cycle 6 and 3 are my favorite!

One thing I can't stand about the show is Tyra...yes I know she's the host of the show, but she's such a hypocrite and so full of herself that it's really hard to watch her when she's on. luckily she doesn't take up too much time on the show, but she is getting worse with each season.

Overall the show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I try not to take it too seriously when my favorite girls are kicked off or when my least favorite stay. My favorite part of the show is watching the girls at the photo shoots and seeing the outcome. It's a fun show but I wouldn't be sad if they canceled it. I actually prefer watching reruns of the older cycles (1-6) then the newer cycles (7-9) although I can't really judge season 9 too much since it just started....
  • America's Next Top Model is a great show.

Tyra and the judges are doing a terrific job on the show. I learn so much from them. They give girls around the world such a great opportunity. They are exposed to the entire fashion industry this is fabulous. They teach them about different cultures and customs. This is amazing and I love to watch the show. One of the great things about this show is I also found a charity that I just donated to by Tyra Banks TZone and Angel Wear Charity. Its funny they become like family members to me. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

All The Best to the creators of this show. Keep creating more shows like this so America can be taught in the best way. Thank you and have a Spectacular Day...

Marissa Lang St James, New York