America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews page 6 of 17

• ALright

It is alright show, nothing great, But for whatever reason I am addicted to it and I always want to watch it. One of the better reality shows and I am really not into reality shows at all except a couple. I don't know. Tya Banks I don't like how she does the opening on the show with all it is a quite look at each girl for like 2 secs then like 5 picutres of her all over the place I don't like that.. She is alright on the show but I really think she has a big head. k
  • antm rocks biaaacthhh!!

So its a show about 13 or 14 girls learning about how to be models. While they learn they learn something new each week. And the girl who does the worst of the week gets sent home. So at the end only two girls will be left & they'll walk the final runway & one of them will be the new top model. There are two seasons every year. Tyra Banks didnt know the show would be so loved but the nation loves it! There has even been spinoffs in many countries like australia, france, italy, great britain && many more. I want to try out for this show but I'm too short (i'm 5'3) && you have to be 5'7 the only girl ever to be shorter than that is Eva Marcille Cycle 3's winner! I love this show alot alot & so should yu!
  • Great show. Real people with real dreams. Who would have thought?

Greatest show on TV. If you don't watch it, you should. Ok, so, some of the girls are mean, some way to skinny, but, it still makes for good tv. And, for some girls, it really does change their lives. Tyra really knows her stuff. It's great that she gives girls-some from small towns, some not- the opportunity to do something like this. It's great how she and others show the girls how to act, be poised, walk, all things models need to know. America's next top model gives real girls a chance. I only wish I were tall so I could try out for the show!
  • Originally, I never watched it or thought of watching it, but then there was that night when you're bored and there's not much on TV and I stumbled upon this show on MTV and I like it.

Like I said in my summary, I originally never saw myself watching this show. I'm not into modeling or clothers or fashion or anything like that, but there's something about this show that I like. I don't know, it's funny at times, and interesting at others. The cat fights in the house are pretty funny to watch. The challenges these girls have to do are hysterical. MTV never shows some seasons, though. Like I always catch it on when they show either Cycle 3 or 5, and I've seen them too many times! But, in all truth, it's a good show.
  • Get your claws out, this show is catty!

America's Next Top Model is a show that I considered to be "just for women". There's no way that a guy would like to watch this show, and so I avoided it (like I do so many other shows). Until, yet again, a friend of mine saved me from a terrible error and forced me to watch this show. From season one to present, this show has kept me watching. Not only is it visually amazing to watch the transformation of some of these girls into stunningly beautiful women that would do the cover of any magazine proud. I also love to watch the girls bicker, fight and try to ruin each other in the process. Something about that is very appealing, and fun to watch. Makes for great television.
  • girls from all over the nation compete in hopes of becomin America's Next Top Model.

If i don't watch this show everyday i feel like there's something missing from my life. I love this show. Tyra Banks hosts it along with the other judges (gotta love Nigel Barker) and it gets so intense after each episode. The director of the photo shoots-JAY MANUEL- is FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's gay but maybe he'll turn straight one day...oh well. The girls go under severe pressure but i think it's all worth it in the end considering all the modeling contracts the winner'll get and a pohto with Tyra. this has got to be one of the greatest shows ever.
  • ok show...

America's Next Top Model is just another reality tv show and is just like all of the others. Tyra Banks hosts the competetion to see who would be a next top model. The contestants go through a variety of challenges and the best one wins. Overall, the show is basically a copy cat. It's just like American Idol and all of the shows like it. Tyra gets incredably annoying in this show. It's really annoying how she repeats the prize every single evalutation. It sounds like a machine and it's annoying! Anyways, ok reality show, but nothing special and nothing that I would watch unless there was nothing else on.
  • I love this show!

This show is amazing; the script, the actors, the dimensions, the art directing, the timing, the locations, the emotion... everything. I simply cannot fault this show. When a program impacts you so incredibley that you almost feel inspired by it, you know it's definitely a hit. Not only does it bring a consistent string of drama, humor, emotion, humility, suspense and impemding punctuality, it almost feels real, as though it's happening in your general life. In reality, I think it's the executive producers, the script writers and the (strangely!) the wardrobe department that bring the combintion of rehearsability and realism to the camera, projecting a staged yet accurate perception of life to our TV screens. Should be made into a motion movie! And then add a sequel...
  • This is a show where contestants compete to see who will be named America's Next Top Model.

This is a show where contestants compete to see who will be named America's Next Top Model. The contestant who wins also recieves some prizes. It is always interesting to watch the first episode where you get to meet the girls competing for the title. The girls are usually all very different from each other. In each episode, the remaining girls compete in a challenge and a photo shoot and the judges tell them later on what they did right or wrong. I always enjoy watching the final episode to see who will win. Overall, I think this is a pretty good show.
  • this show is so cool, tyra banks is upgrading her show and it gets better every season

Created by world-renowned supermodel Tyra Banks, who executive produces the series with Ken Mok, americas next top model chronicles the transformation of everyday young women into potentially fierce supermodels. Fourteen participants will live together and vie for the incredible grand prize: an opportunity to be managed by Ford Models, a fashion spread in Elle magazine, and a $100,000 contract...
  • America's next top model

i love to watch this show just because of the high fashion and the glamour, and sometimes the drama. I love watching to see what they have to do and the different things they wear. I'm not an addict to this show but when it is on i like to watch it. I don't like Janice very much cause shes a littly B itchy :) hah
    but i love seeing the cool stuff they get to do and the prizes they win if they do the best. I like to watch and say "oh i think she should win" and stuff like that.
    thats why i like this show :)
  • Created by world-renowned supermodel Tyra Banks, who executive produces the series with Ken Mok, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL chronicles the transformation of everyday young women into potentially fierce supermodels.

This show started of week. It got better and better. Now every season is better than the other. My personal favorite winners r Adrinne and Nicole. Tyra Banks is a complete genius. This show takes place in LA and every week a contestant gets elimanated. Eventaully when they r getting close to the finals they fly to somewhere else around the country. They so need to bring Janice Dickinson when she is done with her show which is also pretty awesome. This show rules and the weakest seasons were 2 and 6. They were the worst winners on the show.
  • a show about being the next top model

I really enjoy watching this show it keeps me glued on the tv i love watching the marathons and when the get makeovers some of them turn out rally good and some are just really ugly my favroite season would of have to be the 3rd season when Eva won because i think she had a good personalty. this show is awsome and everyone should watch who love fashion and want to become a model!!
  • Tyra Banks produced and hosts this show. It takes everyday young women who dream of becoming models compete to make their dream come true.

I didn't think I would be a fan of this show, but I am. Cat fights aside (the girls are living together...you're going to get these), the show has a valid competition. All the girls get a makeover at the beginning-some turn out bad, but the makeovers work for the most part. Watching the photo shoots is the best part. Most of the time, the photo shoot themes are really cool, and it's great to see how the girls get styled for the shoots. Afterward, the girls get judged on their best picture. Sometimes I feel like the judging panel is critical, but overall, they are fair. Each week, a girl gets eliminated, and the others continue in hopes of becoming America's next top model. I hate when a girl who deserves to win goes home, but honestly, all the winners throughout the seasons have turned out to be deserving so far. Tyra, despite her being a little annoying and weird sometimes, does a great job with this show. It's pretty decent.
  • This is my favourite show!

I love this show. My favourite models so far have been CariDee, Nicole, Naima, Joanie, and Danielle. My favourite season was the one with Jad because she was so funny to watch. I am currently watching Canada's next top model and I love this show too because Jay Manuel is hosting it.

d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

Thanks for reading my review!

Meganear
  • A show in which a group of girls compete against each other to be america's next top model.

Omg, I'm in love with this show. I got hooked a while back, and i still haven't missed a season. This is one of those shows which draws you in, and if you begin the season or the show with no fav. you end up having a fav. by the middle of the season. Personally i've liked every season, the funniest person ever on ANTM was Jade, because she basically believed she was perfect and was better than everyone else, and heres a 'jade quote'-"this isn't America's Next Top Best Friend!" haha, also my older sis and i would always laugh and make fun of her whenever she had the scarf thing on her head, my little sis said it was because she wanted long hair, since she got it cut off. She seriously complained about that, after she said she was fine if they cut all her hair of, lol. But over all you always have a person you love, hate, find funny, find weird, and find slightly interesting if you know what i mean, lol. Watch it!
  • A show in which several girls compete in the hope of recieving a model contract.

I really love this show and like the classification says it is unintentionally funny!
    I love the way they are all so fake it is so funny!
    The tasks the recieve are really good as well.
    I think Tyra Baks is a great host as she just tells it like it is and really does want the best for them in the long run.
    The photo shoots are good ways of assessing the girls to see how the could handel the real modelling industry. I also like Twiggy and Nigel Barker in the show, but i cant stand Miss Jay! Sorry guys if you like him!
  • Girls go for the kill as they do all they can to be the America's next top model.

It is the best fashion show, everyone knows. Tyra has done a great job and I think she deserves plaudits and more so, a kiss from me. NO wonder she's in Time's list of the most influential people on earth. The show takes you through the fashion world and attaches you to a particular contestant. It also brings out aspect of people's lives that they haven't discovered yet. I would say America's next top model is a must watch not just for people in the fashion industry, but also for everybody that has the ability to fall in love, you will just fall in love with this one. The contenstants are gorgeous, Tyra Banks is .....(o my God!).I love you so much Tyra.
  • This is a show all girls should watch. It inspires girls to be whatever they want to be... a MODEL. They give girls lessons and notes of being model. Featuring, Tyra Banks, Ms.Jay, Nigel Barker,and other famous folk, this is the show everyone should love

I love the show always. I'm always right about this... I know which one wins in the finals except on the third season, I THOUGHT it was, YAYA. I was so so so so mad. I wish you won gurl. Shout- out. Any way, I lost the bet. I betted my mom $30 because it was the 3rd season. HA HA HA. Well any way. This show inspires me alot. It's cool. Except the fights. It was cool, I hit someone's chest after they made fun of me the next day. I wanted to hurt them that bad man.
  • I really like this show.

I really like this show, America's Next Top Model. It is not one of my favorite shows to watch on TV, but it is still a pretty good show. I like watching the first episode, to see all the new contestants. I also really enjoy watching the makeover episode to see how all of the makeovers turn out. Sometimes, they turn out really badly!!! I really love to watch the season finale to find out who will be named America's Next Top Model. It is always very exciting to find out who will win and receive all the great prizes!!
  • americas next top model is a good show no matter what anyone says because modeling is fun and most people look good when they modeling soooo my opinion is different and the people who should won from cycle 5-8 5-nic 6-jade 7-caridee won any way 8-kathleen

americas next top model is a good show no matter what anyone says because modeling is fun and most people look good when they modeling soooo my opinion is different and the people who should won from cycle 5-8 5-nic 6-jade 7-caridee won any way 8-kathleen and it is a good show to all them hatterz ol well they be lookin good and i wish that could be me because modeling is fun it great to practice to what i can be and achive in my goals to become any thing some thing and to be great at it sooo
  • i have to say it's not great but it's good

America's Next Top Model says: Later for that talent stuff, girlfriend. (We're all girlfriends when we watch ANTM.) Those who love (or even love to hate) the show know that actual potential for Top Model-dom in the real world has little to do with why we watch. Or why Tyra Banks and her sidekicks favor one poser over another. In season eight, we've got a girl who cries a lot and swears that every breath she takes is for her baby son. There's the girl who's a Russian immigrant bride, the girl who's intellectually vain (to be fair, she's the only one, yikes, who claims ever to have heard of legendary photographer Richard Avedon), the gawky, biracial punk, and the breadstick-thin Latina with a lot of mouth. There are also two, yes two, ''plus-size'' girls, an attraction the now juicier-size Tyra proudly points out as if she has funded an eating-disorder clinic in New Orleans.

I mock because I marvel: By now ANTM runs like a dream, a crazed circus of hair snarls and temperament snarls. Who's on top? The answer is easy: all of us slobs who get to judge at home.
  • Girls fight for the chance to be the next top model.

7.4
    While I don't watch this show regularly, I have no problem sitting down on a saturday or sunday afternoon when I have nothing to do and watching the recording my sister has made earlier that week. Its not bad, its just not one of my favorites and I can usually find something better to watch on the nights when its on. Tyra does occasionally get on my nerves at eliminations, and I don't like watching the interactions in between the models usually. I do like watching the shoots asnd compettions though, and find those very interesting. So the show balances itself out.
  • Its about girls who want to become model with the help of tyra backing them up.

So this is a show about girls fighting for the chance to become the next top model. You gotta have the look, personality, and the modavation for modeling. Theres always 4 judges and they decide on who goes home every day. But to even get that far they have to send in a video tape of how they want to be the next american idol. I like the main character of the show tyra because she is one of the few models that has some thing up stairs and has her own tv talk show unlike most models like herself.
  • Catfight and high fashion. If you don't get yourself together when spot is on, it's sooooo over!!!

7.7
    I started watching ANTM month before I saw the first episode of Germanys Next Top Model, moderated by Heidi Klum. And compeding to the German Version (completely stolen ideas...) I love ANTM. But this season just irritated me. I don't get why they kicked out Renee. How could they "suddenly" decide that she is too old??? She did the best work and had the most viarity in her looks. While Natasha became more plaine in each episode. Jaslene is beautyfull and dissurbt to win, but not against Renee.
    It is the same strange thing like with Nicole and Nic. I just don't get it...
  • america's next top model is my best modelling show yet. it is better than all the other next top model shows eg canada, britain and australia because it is original.

tyra banks deserves to be the best host title for this show. she is a good role model n a good model. this show has shown many people where they are headed in life. this show shows many how hard you have to work to achieve you goal. you have to go through pain, insults fights and other bad sides of life just to reach your goal. i watch this show because it is so interesting. for me personally cycle 7 was the best. i think it was different from all the other cycles. it showed how mean people could get to others just to achieve their goals. it shows how to b comforting to your friends. this show was also interesting. to me because there was always humor in between. hopefully this show keeps being aired on tele.
  • Nossa! America's Next Top Model já está em que ciclo???!!

Vocês podem não acreditar, mas aqui no Brasil ainda estamos no Ciclo 5!!!... alguém ai saberia me dizer como acaba este ciclo? quem ganha??? acho que as finais são no ciclo 7 ou 8 né....

Uma coisa que eu acho muito legal são as fotos delas, aqui é muiiittooo bom, eu tenho O SITE com todas as fotos, se alguém quiser é só me comunicar!!!!

Aqui no Brasil está fazendo o maior sucesso o ANTM no canal da Sony Entertainment Television, esse, na minha opinião é um dos melhores Reality Shows que fizeram até hoje!!!

Gente, caso alguém não intenda essa Revisão só porque está em português é só me comunicar que eu traduzo tudo isso para o inglês!!!

Bjos..

Cauê :)
  • Natasha should have won!!

6.9
    This is the only cycle of the entire series that did not like. Jaslene did not deserve to win. Natasha did alot better in the runway show than Jaslene did, even Tyra said that. Natasha had such a nice personality, unlike Jaslene, she wasn't jelous of anyone who was doing better than her, or try to get that person eliminated. Maybe Natasha's portflio wasn't as good as Jaslene's, but it was definately close. She blossomed int his ompetition so much she started off as the worst, but ended up as the top. Usally i have a pretty good hunch about who is going to win on the final episode, this is the only time i have been wrong
  • This show is definately a winner.

I love to watch America's Next Top Model. My girls and I will start watching the marathons and spend the entire day watching each episode. As they get older there is not a whole lot of things that we can enjoy all together, but this one is definately a winner. I admire Tyra for having the vision to do what she does and to share it with the world.
  • Best modeling show!

This is my favortite modeling show yet! Tyra Banks is a great model and even better role model. She was determined to be a model and she made her dream come true. She is helping girls with dreams in and out of the competion. Everyone is more inspired by her! The seasons I look forward to every year. More girls with spunk and really great personalities get on the show. They all have really great careers in front of them but only one can be americas next top model. They all want that title and all the great rewards that come with it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10