America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews page 8 of 17

• The best show on TV!

I think that America's Next Top Model is probably the best reality show on the air. They have very interesting people on it. It is very entertaining to watch. I sometimes believe that they eliminate people for the wrong reason. But I still love it. Every season there are different types of people. The diversity of the people makes it very interesting and entertaining to watch. The judges on the show also make it very interesting. The judges are Tyra Banks, Nigel Barker, Twiggy, J. Alexander and a guest judge every week. Each week the model wanna-bes are tested in different challenges. A very worth while show to watch.
  • America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model was a very interesting show to me until I found out that they don't want real models. I used to watch this show all the time because I am an aspiring model.Then I went to the casting call in Cincinnati Ohio and it was nothing like a real audition. Usually a model would have to do their "best runway walk" right, well not at this one. the only thing they did was give us a number split us in groups of 50, have everyone say their name age height and weight. Then they said if i don't call your number leave, don't ask any questions or come to the table just leave. They called 4 numbers out of the group of 50 that i was in. All 4 girls were like 6 feet tall and I was just wondering what did they base their decision off of? They didn't see our walk, our pictures, they didn't even look at our 15 page application that they filled with pointless questions. So that proved to me that America's next top model is not really a search for models it's pure entertainment.
  • This show is a good show but if Tyra knew how some of these girls was she wouldn't never pick them to guest star on top models.Some of these girls have no respect for nobody.If they really want to win they wouldn't act like the way they did.Evil girls.Bad

Tyra pick the right girl at the end.She pick a girl not just pretty but had something up stairs.We don't want a girl who party and drink all time.We don't want a girl whose loud for no reason.We don't want a girl who evil to the next girl.Half of those girls was a waste of Tyra time.A lots of those girls disappointed Tyra.Janice Dickenson spoke the truth about each of those girls.Half of those girls was pigs.They didn't clean up behind them self.Some girls making out with strange.Girls talking behind other girls back.I see why Tyra had to be a b..ch sometimes.When you act like that people's don't want to no your names.All those evil girl are ugly I don't care if there pretty on the out side.
  • Reality show based on modeling.

7.4
    I do enjoy watching this show. I like watching reality shows. I like watching these models compete against each other. As with all reality shows, things get edited to make certain contestants out as villians or sweethearts, but you still can't help picking favorites and "hating" others.
    I am getting tired of some of the judges (and host) like Tyra and Miss Jay. I like it when Jay Manuel gets to be a judge. I feel he knows the girls the best and uses his best judgement as a judge. I am not fond of Twiggy and wish they would've kept Janice Dickinson as a judge, even if she didn't get along with Tyra well.
    I like this show because the girls are models and they can be more catty and more petty than other people, seriously. I like to see the photo shoots and the photos each week. It's interesting to watch a girl progress through the show and become the winner.
    I am tired of Tyra, but continue to watch the show. She is on so little of the show that she doesn't bother me. I am tired of Tyra but I think I prefer her to many of ther other supermodels out there.
  • SO ENTERTAINING!

This show is about 13 girls who are trying to be a top model. My favorite part is when they get their hair and everything changed- it is so much fun to see what they look like after. Watching America's Next Top Model makes you want to be a model in my opinion. It inspires me!!!!

I love this show. Although they always create more drama then needed. But drama makes for good tv right! I think Tyra Banks is doing a great job with the show and i really hope it continues for as long as possible. It is awesome!!!
  • About 13 girls get picked to challenge each other and Tyra will only pick one to be ANTM!!

Great show! I started watching it in cycle 5 but I wish I watched it earlier because it is a great show! My favorite winner is CariDee and then Adrianne(I seen part of cycle 1 on youtube). Cycle 8 I hope Jael wins. So far Tyra picked girls that deserved to win and not the b***hy girls who think that they are all that(Jade not included)!! I hated Melrose the most! I don't like Jaslene! She didn't make it in cycle 7, haha! I didn't like Monique much but she was better than Melrose because when she left Melrose like took over! B***h!!
  • Girls compete to be America's Next Top Model, hense the name!

I am a big fan of America's Next Top Model. One reason would be because I like Tyra Banks (In a healthy way). The show may be the same concept every season, but show is every show. Most people might be wondering what's so great watching girls fight over the title as America's Next Top Model. I think about that myself sometimes as well, but I'm not sure why, but it's just interesting. You see how the girls start out, and watch them mature through out the show. These girls are very beautiful, model beautifully, and thet take beautiful photos.
  • America's Next Top Model is a great show that features women who want to be models.

I love this show!!!!!!! It is a total guilty pleasure, and I absolutely love to discuss it with my friends. Sometimes they kick off girls who were really good, which is pretty lame, but I like it for the most part. It is on Wednesday nights on the CW (check your local listings) at eight o clock Eastern time and seven o clock central time. I love this show and I watch it every week. Tyra Banks, the host, is so fierce and she really knows how to model. They have great guest judges as well, which I like. Great show.
  • Tyra still wants to be famous so now she critiques other chicks.

2.5
    Why are these girls never really that pretty??? Who told any of them, besides attention seeking Tyra Banks that they could ever be models??? I mean modeling what. These girls are sooooooooo broke down. Transvestites look better than some of them.... And don't thay know why they always go home..... thay didn't bring out enough of the cat claws. Message to all future contestants Fight a chick if you want to make it to the final three contestants. Say alot of nasty thinga about the other girls too when thay are not expecting it.. or really don't watch tyhe show at all.Seriously it and Tyra are starting to bore me.
  • This show is surprisingly addictive, however I don't follow the episodes consectively. Occasionally they'll play a marathion and thats when I'm hooked...

7.4
    I enjoy the beautiful girls, I enjoy the companionship, and the drama. It's funny to me how catty girls can be because, lets face it, they're all competing against eachother- and how they can all hold eachother and cry when a girl is eliminated. I don't necessarily agree that they're ALL pretty, however that kind of treatment- professional make up artists at your finger tips, free makeovers... I can't imagine. It dose help alot. In season 6, when Danielle won, I was a little upset becuase Joanie was classically beautiful, the judges even said it. They compared her to some back-in-the-day Cover Girl model. I really wanted her to win. But thats the way it goes. So far this season, I've only seen a couple of episodes but I'd much rather wait until that Saturday afternoon that they play the marathon and I can tune in :)
  • Americas Next Top Model is an addicting original series!!

I've been hooked since the begining. This is an awsome show. The photo shoots are the best part. The fact that all those girls can live with like 12 other women is pretty interesting. The cast is hilarious and yet still blunt with what they expect. Ms.J is is so fabulous with his walk 'n' talk. Tyra is beautiful and totaly down to earth, Love her other show by the way!!
    I pretty much love everything. The fights, eliminations,makeovers,judges,photos,shoots and even some of the contestants.
    I watch every wednesday at 8 and im going to keep watching.So all in all this is a really entertaining, funny , heartbreaking show.
    And is as original as the cast.
  • Entertaining! Love it! Tyra is a great inspiration to women. Americas Next Top Model reveals that “beautiful” can come in different shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. Not just stick skinny!

Tyra clearly is one of the major factors in making the show a hit. The show reveals that beauty can be a woman who has curves or the classic skinny i.e. the blonde or the brunette and the tall or the petite, there all beautiful. The show also makes the audience think that beauty is in the mind and the attitude. I believe it’s a positive show with a message that’s more than the just outer beauty.
  • i love ittttttttttttttt

i loveeeeeeeeeeeee antm!!!!!!!!! i started watching it when cycle 5 was finishing and then i watched the other seasons in youtube.com and it was like.....i adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show!!!!!!! i lurv ittttt.

i have mixed feelings against tyra cause she does seem a little fake but then she is such a nice person that it's like i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mr jay iss wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss jay is kinda stupid and twiggy sucks...

but my personal favorite is janice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is so hilarioussssssssssssss omggggggg i love the jokes and the bitc*y stuff and all!!!!!!!!

but most of all i love the photoshoots and of course the girls...its like all my family hates it and im like...today at 10 pm the tv is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehehe
  • I cant believe I watch this show.

America's Next Top Model is one of those shows I thought I would never be caught watching because I was never attracted to reality TV. Actually, I almost always hate all reality shows, but I ended up liking this one.
    I think a couple of months ago, my friend and I came across an ANTM marathon (it was season 4- Naima won!). We decided to watch it just for fun, and my goodness, I loved it! There was so much drama! We were laughing and sometimes yelling at the television- it was great! Oh and the girls- very thin, but over all they were mostly gorgeous.
  • americas next top model cycle 8

well well...what would we do without americas next top model. its the best, i cant wait for the rest of the season!!!!i love it i love it i love it!!!! i could not live without this show, tyra banks is sooo awsome...she is so cool, nice, and she wants everyone to be succesful! every one should be like tyra. i love both J's and twiggy is my idol, tgus us sycg a great show and i think that everyone should watch this show!!! well maybe not the guys...that might be strange, okay i love americas next top model whooo hooo!!!
  • Put a groupe of overly skinny dramatic girls in a house, take pictures of them and let the drama fly! This show proves that you have to be painfully skinny to be a modle and you have to be fierc to survive in the modeling industry

What do you get when you take a groupe of skinny girls who like themselves a little to much, put them in beautiful outfits and makeup and take pictures of them, well you get Americas Next Top Modle. Even though i know i can never be a modle i watch this show a secretly practice my posing and struting downt the runway. I get so emotionaly attached to the characters that when someone gets sent home its like they died. This is yet another tv show that proves that you have to be thin and beautiful to be a modle and i dont think that is the right view to be achnolaging.. yes i understand that modles are supposed to be a size 0 but what about those of us who are size 6 go forbid we want to be on this show. When you take beautiful people, put them in over dramatic makeup and flawless costumes you get amazing pictures and that is why you see the beauty that shows up in this show!
  • 13 girls compete to be ANTM

i started watching durin cycle 7 and i love it
    it really interesting and makes me want to watch more
    i really like the cycle 8 contestants
    i hope renee or natasha win because thier awesome
    i liked the political photoshoot but the girls didnt try that hard i cant wait till the makeovers
  • The girls on America's Top Model are unattractive, look extremely malnurished and are incredibly underweight. They look so sickly that it is quite disturbing. Basically, this shows makes every girl in the world feel better about themselves.

I just dont get it. Where do they pick the women for this show? I just can't believe these girls are considered models or model hopefuls! I dont want to be mean, but most of these girls are not even close to model material. Some look like they are so under weight that they are made up of bones with flesh color painted on them. Whoever said TV adds weight is full of it. I am seriously afraid that if one of them jumps in excitement they will break their shin bones. If you want to see more of a natural beauty, then watch some of the girls on American Idol, they look good. The "models" on America's Top Model are just not even close to model status. I can't stress that enough! Whatever happened to models like Cindy Crawford and Heidi Klume? They were beautiful! Tyra looks absolutely great as well. I am 100% puzzled to what qualifies someone as a model. By the looks of it, according to your standards, anybody off the street can be a model. I think this show makes every girl feel better about themselves. Good job.
  • New Season, new set of girls.

Season 8 is about to start, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm surprised I'm not tired of the show. But I happen to enjoy the catty nature, the tasks that have to be done, and seeing why the girls get eliminated. It's amazing how easy these girls must think being a model is, and when the reality sets in, they find out it's not so simple. So it will be interesting to see what happens in season 8. My main reason for being excited is this season there will be two women that are not skinny women. They have bodies on them, normally we get one young lady that is "normal" figured, and the rest of the girls are super skinny. So let's see if a "normal" bodied woman can win for a change. Will be tuning in to tonights two hour show.
  • World renowned model Tyra Banks along with a panel of judges gather 13 girls to see witch one will be AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

All in all Americas next top model is a great show ( I like the theme song ) but anyways these girls are put through some of the hardest tests ive seen , like takeing a garden of Eden shot , takeing a tennis picture with a stuborn client takeing a bollywood picture , takeing pictures with wild animals , or a spider or the time that Tyra told them to shot a commerical in Spain for sercret with was profete por una donna or strong for a women. and the final test was being in a runway show in Fashions greatest peak Fashion Week and in the end Americas next top model was chosen , but unfortunatly it's usually never the person who deserves to win , but all in all its still a good show.
  • America's Next Top Model is a show where 13 girls a selected to come compete to be America's Next Top Model. There are challenges and one girl is voted off each week. Some of the judge are Tyra Banks, Ms. Jay, Nigel Barker and Twiggy.

America's Next Top Model is great to watch because every episode is different and every season the girls are different. America's Next Top Model is much better than all other reality show where people are put in a house together with lots of drama, because there is a lot of drama between the girls but there is actually a compitition and the girls actually have talent. This show is great for watching when your sick or watching with your friends. Guys also love to watch it because of all the hot and sexy girls. The judges are also very fun to watch espacially Ms. Jay.
  • The show just keeps me wanting to see more and more of what happens next.

I have been watching america's next top model since the begaining and what I think makes me keep watching it is seeing these girls fight and complete to win and it is quite funny. One other thing is that how they can make one of the ugliest models look great in the pictures. This show just really entertains me just how some girls can not get along and what they will do to win. Well I have seen every epsoide so that shows I like wasting time and I especially waste time when they have those marathons then I catch myself spending a whole day in my room watching this show. Great show in the end thats what I think.
  • I haven't made up my mind yet... Is this show good and entertaining, or totally crap and entertaining?

I think that this show is the best idea Tyra Banks (or whoever came up with the idea)ever had. And the worst. I can't really make up my mind on that subject. The show is very entertaining and I think it's hilarious to watch all these girls fight with each other and say stupid things. Because you gotta agree with me, the DO say pretty crazy things sometimes. On the other hand it has lots of prejudice in it sometimes, and think of all the bad influence it has on young girls! I'm guessing that most of them compare themselves with these skinny, and often pretty, models. So that's of course the main thing why I think bad of the show.
  • This show's format may seem a bit unorthodox(hole up girls ages 18-26 in a posh pad in LA, document their every move, force them to do humiliating and unnecessary stuff), but it actually works...

Forged from the mind (and forehead) of supermodel Tyra Banks, America's Next Top Model (or ANTM as its called by its lazy fans)has made a name for itself by being "that show that exploits young women, their fakey emotions and their PMS fits". While that's half true, it also shows the cruel, judgmental, and thin side of the fashion industry. Dive in and be immersed and hooked to this show that's had 8 cycles in 3 1/2 years! It's like meth! Fun for the whole family (may not be fun for those over 55)!!!

The first season of top model was, in my opinion, one of the best seasons, simply because I don't think anyone knew what they were in for. There was Adrienne who was from the Joliet ghettos and she got on Elyse's nerves with the "Jay and Silent Bob" quotes, she was also my favorite and she was also the miltitant atheist who had problems with Robyn who was the ultra-devout Christian who befriended Shannon who also made friendly with Kesse (who's from the city I live in) who, I believe, had no problems with Ebony's lesbiosity, but Ebony had a problem with Giselle's wastefulness and spoiled-brat attitude. There were some other wh0res there, but I didn't care for them. Anyway, Adrienne had convulsions and went into shock when she won. Did I mention she has a dislike of Tyra now?

The second cycle rolled on in and it displayed more losers from Middle America. Shandi, my favorite, had an obvious eating disorder and did very well except for the fact that she was always overshadowed by April, the over-analyzer. Ummm...I liked Mercedes, not because of her lupus, but because she exuded so much flavor and culture and vivaciousness. Camille was the wannabe from Jamaica Queens, I think, and she was the fakest one out of the entire group. She took mediocre photos, but, somehow, she made it to the final 5 and went on a "free" trip to Milan. Catie was the youngest and she looked like a child prostitute. She could walk, but when she cut her hair she turned into Dakota Fanning Jr. Let's see...who else...oh, yeah, Anna, the fat loser who left the show, basically, on the 3rd day. She had a son at home and she couldn't model, blah, blah, blah. She didn't want to be nude and all that jazz, whatever. She sat there for a while breast feeding her son and exposing her breasts to him then, why not show her goods now? She had such promise. Lastly, there was Yoanna, who was probably the whitest, stiffest, plainest, blandest, plain-Jane model they've ever had. Okay, her face looked beautiful and her cheekbones WERE her forehead, I get it, but anyone can slap on a motorcycle hat and take a good picture. There were some other losers in the background, but I don't care for them. Overall, it was a good season.

The third season was probably the best and the last of the good drama-fueled and catty menstrual cycles. Eva the Diva was probably the sexiest one on there and she won, what a surprise (not really). YaYa was the one who thought she had it and thought she was the hottest sh!t this side of the Atlantic. She was good, but couldn't compare to Eva. Amanda, the "blind" woman with the son was an excellent model who probably could've won the first two seasons if she was on there. Ann, for some strange reason, made it to the final four. This was the oddest thing in Oddsville. And not only did she make it that far, she beat out Toccara when they were both in the bottom two. This was the greatest injustice the show has ever committed. They gave Ann 80 octillion chances and Toccara only got one because she "wasn't the same". I was sick, disgusted, and over it by the next episode. I loved this season and it may be the best ones ever.

Ugh...the show was so diluted at this point and I was so high off of it, I just kept on watching. Despite it's blandness, there were some pretty good models. Kahlen, the trailer trash from Oklahoma, Tiffany, the former sassy black girl from Miami and Naima, the mixed, chopped and diced-up breed from Rust City Detroit. I think the models were better this time around, but they were so lame! Brittany WAS the porn-star who turned into the Virgin Mary by the end of the show. They got rid of Brandy so quick that there was smoke coming from my television. Michelle was the unbearably plain lesbian, who, unlike Kim in the next season, didn't try to get it on with Brittany! Well, nevermind, by that time she was Mother Teresa. Oh, and Keenyah was there too.

Cycle 5...let's see. Lisa should've won, Nicole's the 2nd plainest and blandest winner, Kim was the incredibly horny and feisty lesbian Bree was my favorite and Nik was a beautiful brat. Jayda should've got hit by a car before I started liking her again.

Boring. Boring. Boring. Jade kept it interesting. Dani(elle) won (representing for LR!!!)and Joanie was good too. Sara looked a smidge like Scarlett Johansson and others were there.

I don't really remember this cycle. Melrose: loved, Twins: genius, Eugena: loser, Caridee: psycho woman from ND.

I love the show and it's so addictive, but Tyra, where are the claws??? Bring them out like you did for your @$$!!! (BTW, I did write more in all-caps, but these people over on this website get physical when you do, so I had to downgrade.)
  • This show rox!

Okay, this show is genius! I've always wanted to model and this show shows you how hard it is to be one. Sometimes you don't even have to be that pretty. You just have to have the certain "look" about you. Every season, I pick out my fav model, and they normally win! Maybe I should start holding bets?
  • My friend and I look forward to a new season OF ANTM all the time...In between seasons I sometimes will watch Canada's next top model...I wish there were back to back seasons.

I love it...I love it...WE love it!!!!!It is my fav and am so excited with the new season starting February 28th as I saw in, "In Touch".
    I wish they had back to back seasons...I am waiting for one about preteens...or maybe older women like in their late 20's to about mid 30's. That would put an interesting spin on things.
    Anyways always a fav!
    Krispycrunch
  • firs let me say tyra is a big..............

Insperation to young girls like me lol she is amart beautyfull and she's like her own boss how cool is tha lol...she is like so cool she has her own show, she acts, and she even use to sing hahahahaha take that who ever thinks tyra iz lame i can't stop laughing at yall hahahahahahahahaha Insperation to young girls like me lol she is amart beautyfull and she's like her own boss how cool is tha lol...she is like so cool she has her own show, she acts, and she even use to sing hahahahaha take that who ever thinks tyra iz lame i can't stop laughing at yall hahahahahahahahaha
  • This show is about a group of wanna be models getting together to compete aagainst each other for a modeling contract and some money to start of there career in modeling.Thwy have had like 7 seasons. The host is Tyra Banks.

I love this show because it has alot of drama. It shows you what its like to be a model. Its actually very nerve racking. I love last season the best because i love the picks they did. My fav. pic was the controversial pic of the twin that showed her as a bulimic .And the pic of the circus freaks..all the them.I still remember the first season when Adrianne won, it was her against shannon i think and i thought shannon was going to win because she had great smile and they always had something to say about adriannes accent and how she wasn't fit to be a model.But Adrianne won and also the person i most hated from all Americas next top model was Liza.She was scary looking and really mean.
  • AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL is a reality show that chronicles the transformation of everyday young women into potentially fierce supermodels. Fourteen participants will live together and vie for the incredible grand prize.

I loved this last season of ANTM. The models seemed to have the best personalities of any of the previous cycles. The most beautiful girls came from cycle 5. I still believe Nicole Linkletter was the most naturally beautiful contestant of all the seasons. Caridee English is nest in line. I loved her classic All-American beauty. Dani (Danielle) is my least favorite of all cycles. Although amazingly gorgeous, I just felt the runner up was better suited for the prize. I do wish they would spend a little more time on the photographs and less time on the drama. Maybe show 2 of each girls best shots.
  • America's Next Top Model!

I wasn't a fan of this show during the first season. I became interested in it while watching the reruns on VH1. I thought at first that it was just a stupid model related show, but when I sat down and watched it, I realized that it was a whole lot more. I was drawn to it because of the photography. And then of course you fall in love with your favorite contestants, and you hope and pray that they will become America's Next Top Model.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12