America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews (487)

• used to love this show!

I have seen all seasons many times!once the j's and nigel were gone the show lost a new creative director new system of voting is ar judges for a reason they should be deciding not to mention i hate the guy who gives out social scores he is so annoying,
  • i have a son that is interested in being on the show to be a model top model.

is there going to be another girls and guy Americas top model? I have a son that would love to be on the show..

• I love Americas next top model

I think Victoria should go home, I am really concerned about her health.
  • Tyra Really ?

Really Tyra ? You didnt choose right !! Laura ! No its was supposed to be Kiara , && You Know It !!! Just wait til I Get To that age !! Im Going to nail it ! You Shouldnt have chose her & YOU KNOW IT ! I still love your show though . . Kelly you are the worst ! How are you a judge ? You *CRITISIZE* Big Time , But I dont see you up there walking or making your best pictures ! Stop being a hater && lose some weight . All That food got you all cranky && Stupid .

• Welcome to the Newest Season of America's Next Top Blonde!

As soon as the makeover episode comes along, we all know EXACTLY who's going to win.

Cory, wherever you are, we love you , and in our hearts you totally won!
  • no blacks please

Has no one noticed that Tyra Banks talks about being black in the business, yet very few black women become Americas Next Top Model? Tyra is about Tyra and no one else. The walls of the models home are plastered with pictures of Tyra. Im not surprised that both Don and Renee were eliminated this season-they are not White!
  • Dumbest Judging System EVER!!!!

WTH!!! What a load of new judges are the worst ever in Top Model history. Don should still be there if the old judges and judging system was in place. PLEASE!!!!! bring back the Jays and Nigel Barker. Tyra I don't know what you were thinking when you got rid of them and changed the judging system. Because you are not getting an honest vote because some of the public is not voting for how good the contestant is because they are voting for who they like and is good looking as well as a person back story. This and last season have been the lamest season ever. You are going to lose a lot of fans if this new voting system as well as keeping this stupid judges you have are still there next week. I know quite a few people who have already stopped watching the show and if the judges are the same and this social media voting system is still in place next cycle you will lose me as a viewer as well. Tyra please listen to your fans and bring back Top Model the way it was
  • What a load of manure!

What a load of crap from both the judges and social media! Don is by far the contestant with the most potential and his natural exotic look is something sorely missing from most male models today.

I am so very close to stop watching ANTM because of the BS judging. Not just this season but previous seasons before. Who gives a rat's ass about social media. PUULEEZE... makes me want to puke!

Tyra, you are running your brilliant idea into the pig sty. Dirty, smelly and full of chit. You have come up with some lame brained ideas for the show before but this season takes the cake.

Chris and Jeremy should have gone weeks ago for their single expression look and stiffness.
  • I enjoy it!

Tyra's great, the challenges are great, really its a good source of entertainment. I'm very pleased with the how they spice it up a little, and add males to the challenge. As a little girl I was always sad when the seasoned ended but ecstatic to see a new season start.
  • Tyra Banks Next Top Models

I am sick and tired of Tyra fake self, this morning I was watching her show with the Young Black Girl Alicia, was attached by three white girl and also the photo people. The show seems more racism than anything else. Jessica should have been the next top model. I believe the gay guy was jealous of her confident about herself. The Judges and Tyra is all ugly themselves, I am glad tyler was not interested in tyra. Pleas Tyra with all your gay men know nothing about a real model or women u all are fake fake fake, Give to your black race Ms. Tyra. You look gay yourself. Most black people don't like your show anyway. Please change yourself u are a burned out model, now it time to be yourself. How can you allow mixed up men to judge other womens. God is not pleased with you.
  • This show has gone off the deep end

This is exactly how I feel about the quote from 18/2012_Apr_20_nigel-jay-miss-j-fired

"America's Next Top Model's limp toward its death accelerated yesterday, as Nigel Barker, Miss J. Alexander, and Jay Manuelwere fired from The CW reality competition. They won't be back for season 19 in the fall, but Tyra Banks and her ego are both (They should get them back). It's not fun anymore.

Having the public vote on these girls' futures are ridiculous! What the heck do they know. One week a girl could be on top then the next week sent home because some STRANGER didn't like her picture. I've seen it happen. This show is absurd. There ratings are ridiculous. They can't even get a million viewers, at times.. The entire voting system is stupid.

I agree about Tyra's ego! It needs to go!
  • Sad Societal Statement

It is a sad statement that your producers have run out of ideas and you have to stoop to half- naked photo shoots. There will be only one "Next Top Model", but the rest of these young women will have to live with what you have asked them to do, for the rest of their lives. These half-naked photos could cost them dearly in years to come. They could be disqualified from many opportunities because they believe you have their best interests at heart. They could lose among other things scholarships and internships all because they posed for bare photos. Maybe you should get a little more creative and think about these young women instead of your ratings and pocketbooks. I have watched my last "Next Top Model". I will no longer watch, or support Tyra Banks in any form, as well. Gwen Craig
  • how about next "little/young" model

even though it might have to be recorded only within their vacation of school days, it is still a whole new topic
  • New Format

I don't feel the new cycle's changes have helped the show progress in anyway. I have watched the show since cycle 1 but in recent cycles, it's easy to see they are struggling for ideas. I don't like the college theme, all these girls have basically left college to go on top model. Plus, I strongly dislike the public participation. I liked the idea of them taking the public's opinions into account, but only that they would look at the remarks and take them into consideration; not score them out of ten. Also what with it being a college theme cycle, people will have allegiances to vote for the girl from their own college, regardless of whether they think they are good or not. Also, marking out of ten for every challenge/photo shoot they do is ridiculous. It rules out the girls potential and their personality, which is important.
  • An inspired idea..

Hey Tyra! First and foremost I'm a huge fan of ANTM! I've been thinking about this for a long long time and never really knew how to bring it up, or if these fan reviews even make it to you? Hopefully this one does.

On ANTM I always hear you promoting healthy living lifestyles for your models, as well as promoting career, and success. I think you should start a show for the unsung hero's of communities! A weight loss/beauty competition for people that want to be accepted and gain the looks to match their beautiful personalities! We wouldnt need prizes as the ultimate prize for me would be to become healthy for the first time in my life and learn how to continue a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my days.

Well, me? Yes, I am a very overweight 24 year old woman. However I have the spunk of a 19 year old, and carry the responsibilities a usual 40 year old would. I'm a full time single mother of a 2 year old, as well as a full-time student. In my community I work with 50 families as an Early Childhood Coordinator at our local School district. I do home visits and book bag exchanges, as well as playgroups and read alouds for our community. I'm very involved with other students in the high school as I take on the role of 8th and 11th grade advisor. I'm also supporting the Senior class this year in getting volunteer hours with Early Childhood Development for one of their classes. I care about the children and my community very much, and see myself forever contributing and supporting the success for not only myself but the community and youth as a whole.

I'm outgoing and know how to be a real friend. I work hard and am determined. But I do need help. I do believe in myself that I am a beautiful person with all of these amazing traits, however, the world doesn't accept me that way. I've been made fun of my whole life for my weight and it truly is a toll that I deal with everyday no matter how positive I am. I really want to become healthy and allow my body to match my personality for the first time in my life.
  • junior americas next top model

i love this show but i want something new i love the idea of men and women being able to come n but ive always wanted to be on this show but i am too young i was wondering if they could have a junior edition i bet tht would be an amazing season!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yvonne

Yvonne looks gorgeous but very ehh. She is very talented and needs to try harder. She has a nice figure and needs to know how to use it.
  • Victoria

get rid of victoria, all she does is bawl and whine. She obviously can't handle the stress. The stories she tells at a photo shoot proves she is psychotic and the stories r bizarre. That is not normal.
  • so ugly

Kristian is pretty on outside but ugly as hell on inside !!
  • Go Americas next top model

im 14 and ive been watching antm since i was 11. i never miss an episode and i prefer americas version more than any other across the globe. my future plan is to leave the U.k and go to America to fulfil my dreams in being a model. most people think that modelling is about taking pictures getting money and as well as that getting the compliments. they dont understand that theres more to it, i spend my money trying to have photo-shoots and perhaps someday a photographer will notice me. i'm planning to finish my education (university) in america. im not the prettiest of girls however my soul and determination will get me to where i want to be. i love antm soo much and love tyras hairstyles, face and personality, its a great show to watch and isnt only for entertainment.
  • All serious

First off I'd like to say how rude it is to bash Tyra Banks after all she's giving these girls a chance of a lifetime. I watch every season and reruns on oxygn almost everyday! My favorite winner was danni (danielle) she was incredible as long as she didnn't have to speak. (lol jk)

but I do think you should do A plus sized cycle BUT you will deffinitly need to put a limit otherwise you'll have all sorts of women/girls showing up and sorry to say it a 400lb woman will never make it in the industry thats just the harsh facts. I am size 13 and look damn good I think women with bodies like mine would make for a interesting show maybe do size 10-16 or whatever woman like us are taking over the music& acting industry so why not let us model too? I've been paracticing my smize since I was 14 I'm 22 now. so no bad comments just think you should expande your ideas for the show...let somebody with true talent shine :) curvy girls rock!

:) email kayfarquhar1990@gmail.com
  • New Format is no improvement

I do not like the new format. I have to say, if I wanted to hear what people wanted to say about the models, I would go to the chats and blogs, I don't want to hear them on the program. This whole numbers thing has robbed the show of its personality. I loved to hear the judges going over the photos and girls themselves before giving one the boot. Taking that away and replacing it with a bunch of videos people send in is just dumb, and then turning it into a numbers game just robs the judges of any power. Starting to find it all a bit of a bore.
  • Over It Already

Hmm, so where is the "top model"? After 18 seasons, Tyra hasn't managed to select even one top model. Ladies, you are better off avoiding this dog of a show. Tyra is has been that truly has no interest in you.... The show has no credibility in the fashion world and I wouldn't hire any one of the "winners" for a show. Bootie tooch? Please, this woman gives fashion a bad name.
  • Trya Banks

I just need some help Tyra. Please email me at JewtasticJessica@aol.com. I need some help with my look ever since I was hit by a car in 2008.
  • Kiara is awesome(:

I love her, she's gorgeous, she can make every pic look modeliissshh(; and she's real !!
  • Seriously?!?

Kristen, you are to pretty in the pictures, it actually makes you look ugly.
  • Stop being a b....t Kristen

Kristen I think she being a b....t to people I want her to be kicked off!
  • wow... is this what it has come to

I always thought that ANTM began things i watched just cause it was a original now its like .....just another show what were they thinking. i never write reviews but as i watched this cycle im appalled these young ladies left school to maybe maybe win a game show what are you telling young ladies... if the show couldn't stay tru i think it should have just went away. Better to go away on top then to be forced out.
  • Dear Tyra

I watch all ur refund every week. One of my favorites is with the winner of Danny. But they seen to just keep repeating over and over the last five seasons. Please c if u can c about them showing some of the older shows also why cant u do an plus size show only an also why cony they call for older models why not do a show with older models we that r older would like a chance at an oppertunity to model too just cause ur older doesn't mean we cant do the job an that older women army interresred in fashion. Please give it a thought a serious thought. Thanks for considering my suggestions. Sincerely a fan since day one Candy
  • Get Rid of Reality TV