America's Next Top Model

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered May 20, 2003 In Season

kaybee29

America's Next Top Model Fan Reviews (484)

• An inspired idea..

Hey Tyra! First and foremost I'm a huge fan of ANTM! I've been thinking about this for a long long time and never really knew how to bring it up, or if these fan reviews even make it to you? Hopefully this one does.

On ANTM I always hear you promoting healthy living lifestyles for your models, as well as promoting career, and success. I think you should start a show for the unsung hero's of communities! A weight loss/beauty competition for people that want to be accepted and gain the looks to match their beautiful personalities! We wouldnt need prizes as the ultimate prize for me would be to become healthy for the first time in my life and learn how to continue a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my days.

Well, me? Yes, I am a very overweight 24 year old woman. However I have the spunk of a 19 year old, and carry the responsibilities a usual 40 year old would. I'm a full time single mother of a 2 year old, as well as a full-time student. In my community I work with 50 families as an Early Childhood Coordinator at our local School district. I do home visits and book bag exchanges, as well as playgroups and read alouds for our community. I'm very involved with other students in the high school as I take on the role of 8th and 11th grade advisor. I'm also supporting the Senior class this year in getting volunteer hours with Early Childhood Development for one of their classes. I care about the children and my community very much, and see myself forever contributing and supporting the success for not only myself but the community and youth as a whole.

I'm outgoing and know how to be a real friend. I work hard and am determined. But I do need help. I do believe in myself that I am a beautiful person with all of these amazing traits, however, the world doesn't accept me that way. I've been made fun of my whole life for my weight and it truly is a toll that I deal with everyday no matter how positive I am. I really want to become healthy and allow my body to match my personality for the first time in my life.