America's Next Top Model

The Girl On The Cover

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 07, 2005 on The CW

• Either you dont agree with me or you do but I think that Nicole deserved to win Granted so did Nik but Im not going to complain face it. Nicole is Americas Next Top Model

I loved the Covergirl shots this season. And I really enjoyed that they showed the girls actually taking the Ellegirl shot for once. Usually you have to wait for whatever it is to come out. And Im sorry but I just didnt want Bre to win. After that whole redbull syndrome, I was rather put off. It was childish and rude of her. Anyways, so yeah, Ive heard a lot of complaining about Nicole being the winner.
    "Nik should have won!! She'll always be the winner!! Nicole is whiney and !!" blah blah blah.....
    For me, whoever is the last two, Im usually pretty impressed by both girls (except the third season...I wanted Eva to win SOOO badly). Nik or nicole...either one was fine with me. Nik is a lady and true that her pictures are great but her personality was just....blah. And I liked Nik from the start next to Kim. Nicole was one of my "dead last" people. But I ended up growing to like her. She has a very Vougeish type of body and her face is veery pretty. Come on stop complaining about it already. Both girls were fantastic and its never easy to choose who should've been picked. Just because Nik was consistent in her photos doesnt mean she was going to automatically win. All in all, like I said either way I would have been fine. This was a highlight and a twist for my whole year since Naima won.
OXYGN