America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 16, 2007 on The CW

• Mira gano' la latina! Pero mi amor, tienes que aprender a hablar espanol un poco mejor.

Between American Idol, DWTS, and ANTM, I'm in season finale overload. And with the exception of Miss Doolittle, everyone I wanted to win, won. Hooray for Jaslene. She was so wacky and over-the-top last year and at the beginning of this season. I totally agreed with Jay when he mentioned her extraordinary transformation from the girl with plastic hoop ear rings to classy beauty. Thank goodness for makeup artists, and designers. OK, yes. Some of her shots were a little tranny, but so what. You know how Tyra says "..and here is your best shot...", but you know they took like 50 shots of the girls? I want to see more shots. Anyway...As a final note I also want to mention how glad I was Renee didn't make it to the final 2. The words "Eat It Renee!" literally flew out of my mouth and glued themselves onto my tv screen.