America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 12, 2007 on The CW

6.7
  • Overall I was greatly dissapointed with this finale.

OK I personally think it was very obvious from last weeks scenes for next week that Jenah and Saleisha would be bottom 2. I have been rooting for Chantal since the beginning but it wasn't until final 8 that I knew I wanted her to win. I'm not in any way surprised that Jenah got 3rd however I wish she could have got 2nd. Saleisha rubbed me the wrong way in that she knew Tyra and I felt that was an unfair advantage. Most people already know this but Saleisha was also in a fashion from a cycle 6 episode and she was in a fashion show on the Tyra show clearly she knew Tyra. Not to mention she was in a commercial for Wendy's last year and in the eligibility for this show it states no appearances in a national campaign including television within the last 5 years. I think it unfair that the producers overlooked this because it wasn't modeling. It basically comes down to this in past season they have given the title to most improved. Chantal improved greatly over the show. Saleisha I have to admit was better especially after Chantal knocked over the guy during the show which basically sealed her fate unfortunately, but Saleisha competing is like having a nursing home chef and a 5 star chef cook food and see whose is better. It's unfair because it is obvious the winner before you taste the food. I think they should have just given it to Chantal because you know Saleisha would get something out of it even if she lost.