America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2006 on The CW

• the cycle ends when the three girls compete in this las episode tonight. Eugena gets sent home first. And it is down to Melrose and Caridee.

This episode was great. I was kinda mad that Eugena got sent home first because I don\'t really like Melrose. I thought Eugena\'s and Caridee\'s covergirl shots were absolutely amazing and so were their commercials unlike Melrose who screwed them up and then threw a fit over it. When it came down to the final competition, the fashion show, I thought Caridee was good and Melrose was pretty good. She was a little better on the runway this show than Caridee. Caridee\'s theatricals were a little to dramatic. When Caridee accidently stepped on the dress I was hysterical. I was laughing the whole time as Melrose was complaining about it and then ended up having another fit over this competition. I definitely thought Caridee\'s performance over all has been better than Melrose\'s and she deserved to win. I was so happy for her. And yet after another defeat Melrose threw another fit. I couldn\'t help but laugh at it. It was so petty and childish. Melrose is such a sore loser. YAY CARIDEE!!!!!!