America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Breaks Down

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 15, 2006 on The CW

• The others need to stop hating on Melrose just because she's doing what the judges ask of her!

I decided I would take this chance to write a review about how I felt after this episode. I completely disagree with the way the other girls in the house are treating Melrose. She DID stay up an extra two hours practicing her lines and she nailed her take. Just because they didn't feel the need to do the same thing and they didn't nail theirs she's suddenly out to get them? No, sorry Melrose hasn't done anything to sabotage another person once this entire season. I'll admit she's taken part in gossip with the others girls, but thats just the point WITH the OTHER GIRLS. In this episode she showed that she is willing to put forth what is takes to be Americas Next Top Model, and she's one of the first girls in a while who's shown so much effort, and because of that I really cant side with anyone against her. The other girls just need to take a lesson and start working their butts off like she is. Espically because Eugena is still there and she's talked the most crap about everyone since day one, sure Monique out shinned her for a while, but her true colors showed up once again a few episodes later. Plus the fact that she cant model anyway, means she has no right to be hating!