America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Changes Her Attitude

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 21, 2007 on The CW

• For the first time in a long time, and episode where everyone seemed like they belonged there.

I get a little mad sometimes watching the show and seeing a bunch of stupid girls that can't model at all but are now going to somehow become the next supermodel. This episode was different though. Everyone did well at their photo shoot so the cut at the end must have been really hard.

Wow, Brittney is so freakin' photogenic! It's pretty surprising because she doesn't look like a model in person. She'll get cut around week 9 or 10 for personality I bet.

Renee is such a mean girl! And kind of stupid, too! She is rude to everyone and then complains about them hating her. They don't hate her because she's good, they hate her beacuse she's so mean.

I thought Dionne should have been cut instead of Felicia. Hopefull she'll go next week. Felicia was getting a little full of herself though, but not in a mean way!