America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Changes Her Attitude

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 21, 2007 on The CW

• Renee tries to change her attitude towards the other girls but it doesn't last for long. Vogue'ing stages a come back and all the models get killed.

The girls go to the challenge and they battle by vogueing. The instructor praises Whitney the most. Then they’re taken to the real challenge where they’re put into a situation like the movie “Entrapment”. They have to get through a maze of beams with out setting off an alarm in two minutes while vogueing. If they get to the end then they get a key to a box where they could win an expensive charm bracelet. Renee is the only one whom does not get a key. The instructor guy gets to pick the winner and whom he picks – their key will open the box. He picks Whitney.

The girls go back to the house and Renee forgets about being nice and hogs the phone. She begs her husband to come pick her up because no one likes her… blah, blah, blah…
    At the final photo shoot the models have to take pictures as if they’ve been murdered. Renee does great. Mr Jay goes back to the other girls bragging about it. Jaslene, hers I didn’t like that much, I don’t understand all the hype around her. Brittany did great – again. Diana did really well, I hope she continues to improve. Sarah, I just don’t like her and don’t think she’s a model at all. Jael was really weak this week. Felicia didn’t do well at all – she was one of the only ones that Mr Jay was having trouble getting the shots from that he wanted. Whitney did okay but that was about it. Natasha – she needs to go home. Dionne is another one that I think needs to go home.

The girls go to judging and Renee gets called first for best picture. In the end it’s down to Dionne and Felicia and they send Felicia home. I’m ready for Tyra to do a Trump move and send a couple of people home at one time. Oh well, until next week…