America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Cries All the Time

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 14, 2007 on The CW

• The models get makeovers, compete in a makeup challenge, and do a sweets photo shot. Another girl is eliminated.

Although this was a pretty good episode, I feel that it would have been better if they had not tried to fit so much into an hour. I felt like there were several places where it would have worked better if they showed us more of what was going on. The makeover was one of the best parts of the episode. It was great to see some of the girls get completely different looks that will help them to become better models. Some of the girls did not get very big changes but they didn’t need it as much. However, the makeup challenge did not go as well as the makeovers. I think it would have worked better if we saw more of the girl’s faces and heard more about what the judges felt. I also did not like the photo shoot. I thought the challenge was kind of weird and I didn’t really like how all the girls were basically dressing the same way. It was also hard to tell if they were using good expressions, because things like candy just sit there. One of the main problems with it was that they weren’t the right size and they didn’t really make sense in the picture. The one good thing about the shoot was that it was interesting to see how the girls reacted to having to get naked. I didn’t think it was a bad shoot but the ones in the last two weeks have been more interesting. Even though I did not think some parts of the episode were done well I really liked the talk before the elimination. I thought they did a good job summarizing how each model has been doing in the competition. I also liked how they pointed out problems with some of their wardrobes. I was not particularly happy or sad when Cassandra was eliminated. I thought there were some girls that were worse than her and I never got the chance to get to know her.
    In this episode we got to know a few of the girls better and we got a chance to see what has been going on inside the house. We really got to know about how Brittany has been acting and what Jaele has been going through. Even though it is good to learn more about certain people I feel like there are some people that we don’t know very well. If the show did not try to fit so much into one hour we would have more time to get to know the people.