America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Cries All the Time

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 14, 2007 on The CW

• Okay, the crying is starting to get annoying. Jael had good reasons to cry but Brittany, girl just get over it all, get over yourself.

Bring on the makeovers. Okay, why is it that the girls who have long hair normally get it cut off and the girls with shorter hair get hair extensions? And what's the deal with turning most of the blondes brunette's? Poor Jael, they were giving her hair extensions and she sat in the chair for 8 hours with them pulling and digging at her head only for Mr Jay to come up as say that it's just not working out and told them to take it all out.
    The photo shoot found the models made up like candy. It was just strange. It reminded me a bit of last seasons big hair thing with the moving things in it. I just didn't feel hardly any of the pictures worked much less did it look high fashion to me.
    Nastasha had translating problems again and she did this weird upside down shot. And the plus size models, I felt for them. They were actually told to suck it in. How awful.
    At judging Cassandra was told that her beauty was not coming through in her photos and was sent home.