America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Does Not Want to Dance

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 09, 2007 on The CW

• The girls meet with an aborigine tribe, where they tell their stories through a dance and they do a photo shot. The girls begin to gang up on Natasha.

While doing things with the aborigines does not necessarily relate to modeling, it made an interesting themed episode. I liked how the girls told their stories and got all dressed up. It was cool how they had the paint representing certain things in their life. I just wish they could have spiced it up by telling more detailed stories or doing more dancing. The reward for winning wasn’t that exciting since they had done jewelry before. I liked how they all went out, and I felt really bad for Natasha being stuck at home. It was very interesting to see them all talk about Natasha. The photo shot was not that exciting of an idea, but it was still interesting to see how they all did. I feel like Renee was the only one who had a good photo, which is surprising that none of them would be doing that great at this stage of the game. Natasha may have been sick but I still could not believe how bad she did. At the judging I loved how they asked who the best and worst model was. I think the judges were too hard on Dionne for not saying she was the best. It seemed like the judges were only including the other girls in the question, and I feel like Renee and Natasha only answered that way because Jaslene did. I also feel that the judges should have picked up on the fact that the girls don’t get along with Natasha because her culture is different. I can not believe all the girls picked on Natasha; it defiantly made it very exciting. Even though the judges seemed to make several mistakes, I felt like they did the right thing when they eliminated Dionne.