America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Gets A Mango

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2007 on The CW

• I liked how they focused on being a spokesperson and it was neat how they dressed up as recyclable items

It was cool how they focused the episode on being a spokeperson. They don't do this every season and I liked how it was an origonal idea. However, I wasn't a huge fan of them trying to sell the items from the kitchen because they were basically just flirting with him. I liked how they made the commercial. It was interesting to see what they came up with in a half hour and how they did. I didn't really like how they picked the challenge winner. They should have picked the person who did the best. The photo shoot was really good. I liked how they thought of several different items that are recycled and it was cool to see how the girls portrayed them. It was interesting how Jay didn't let the girls know how they were doing until the end of the shoot. I was kind of suprised that they were going to send Ambreal home. I was shocked that Ebony told them she wanted to go home. That provided an interesting twist to the episode. I am really getting into this show and I hope Heather makes it far.