America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Gets Rushed To The Emergency Room

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jun 03, 2003 on The CW

• The girls get makeovers and they learn about putting makeup on. Then their makeup skills are put to the test.

This episode was so much better than the last. It was so fun to see their makeovers. I was so surprised that so many people hated them, and I thought most of them made them look a lot better. I thought the whole scene where Ebony complained about her hair was so funny. I also liked how Jay Manuel showed them how to do their makeup, and then they were quizzed on it. I could not believe that Nichole did not participate in the reward. I guess she didn’t want to be their enough. It was great how the trainer came. It was so interesting to see which girls had the driver to win and which ones didn’t. The photo shoot was also a lot better. It was great how it related to makeup, which was the main theme of the episode and I loved how they added the snakes. It was really great how Adrienne made it to the judging session. It really made me admire her attitude. I also liked the challenge before judging; it brought a new element to putting on makeup. I have really liked how they include those challenges in this season. I was a little disappointed that Nichole got eliminated, because she is so pretty, but I guess she brought it on herself. This episode was able to include a lot of interesting challenges and a felt like we got a chance to know more of the girls.