America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Gets Thrown in the Pool

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on The CW

• The girls came up with nicknames and tested them out at a party. They did a photo shoot where they had to show four different emotions.

This week’s episode was interesting but not one of my favorites. I really liked how they came up with nicknames. It was funny how some of them came up with such weird things. I really liked how they only had a limited amount of time to come up with something and they had to think quickly. I thought it was entertaining to see them mingle with celebrities. It was also really funny to see Jael get pushed in the pool by 50 cent. I also loved how Nicole Riche got involved and started trouble between Jael and Renee. Watching them fight was pretty interesting during the episode. I did not really like this week’s challenge. It just seemed too simple and boring, although Natasha and Jael seemed to mess it up. That was so funny how they came into the room all wet. I think the challenge should have been based more on what their name was. This week’s photo shoot was not that exciting but I really liked it. It showed how well they could make certain expressions which is a very important skill for modeling. I felt like the judges made a good choice when they got rid of Sarah.