America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Has a Temper

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on The CW

• Flamboyant twins, and fancy spins!

Brooke's "blow-up" was blown out of porportion, and there wasn't all that need to show her feeling soooo sorry for calling out on Nnenna. In a house with seven other girls, you'd hope one would have the courtesy not to hog the phone to herself the whole time!

And who thought dress twirling would be so hard! My Civics teacher insists that he could out twirl "aswirl" and I'd give him credit for it, while throwing in some brains as well.

The so-called for "krumping" though, was unjust. The dance movement coming out of LA is crazy movement, but so fast that you wouldn't believe that it was physically or humanly possible. A good documentary to check out is one called "RISE", and then you might see what they're really talking about.

I tried to do Tyra's Lazy Susan runway turn but failed. But it didn't turn out as bad as Nnenna's "semi turn left, semi turn right". I must say that is one of the few amazing skills coming from Tyra Banks. Her seriousness during the judging is too exaggerrated to have me believe that she's real.

In the end, it was so long to pretty girl Leslie. Good luck with the slouching and walking in a straight line. It'd help if she ever needed a sobriety test.