America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Has a Temper

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2006 on The CW

• Bye bye Leslie

I am sad to see Leslie go but it wasn't a shocker. Yes she has amazing photos but that walk of hers is awful! I really loved her and wanted to to get to the top 3 but after the first walking pactice I knew she didn't have a chance unless she improved, and sadly she didn't. Finally Tyra and the judges (and producers) actually eliminated someone this episode that deserve to go because of that weeks performace.
    I really thought that Joanie should have won the challenge she did much better than Jade. Of course Jade was going to do well with the outfit she had on... some girls had outfits that would hardly even move when they twirled.
    I am sick of people liking and picking Nnenna to share the prize, I can't stand her. Way to go Brooke for calling her a B*tch! I would have if I were in you position, don't feel bad about it!
    Last words: Bye Leslie sorry to see you go, don't worry you will get work out in the real world now. Also... I hope Joanie wins this season! I love her and she takes amazing pictures!