America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Has Surgery

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 19, 2006 on The CW

• I'm glad Joanie got her teeth fixed.

Joanie is a pretty decent contender, so I'm happy for her. Even if she doesn't win (which she probably won't) at least she got something out of the show. You know, besides the experience modeling.
    Jade I still don't like. But I must say, she takes great pictures. Pulease don't let that chick win. All in all, I'm pulling for Danielle. I like the gap in her teeth. When I first saw it, I was like, ugh. But now that I've gotten used to it, I really like it. And it's not like it she smiles so broadly in her photos that you really notice it. I don't think I've ever seen it in her photos matter fact.
    Furonda I felt should have been gone a long time ago. She's so ugly. But I will admit; her pics come out nice also.
  • Being able to deal with criticism, and wanting to make changes with respect to your career.

Sometimes when I watch this show, I\'m so thrilled I never decided to be a model. Being tall (6\'0) I was always encouraged to do so, but modeling it TOUGH. I don\'t think I had the mentality to deal with the industry, and all their demands. I think what Top Model shows in addition to having the looks, you have to have a strong mental and emotional edge, or you will be eaten alive.

Jade is a piece of work. The whole time Tyra was trying to help her by telling her to listen, she kept shaking her head, saying I\'m not being fake, I\'m not being this, I\'m not being that. Jade is so beautiful, but she needs to open her mind and listen!!! Learn, accept the criticism!!! It\'s probably one of the reasons why she is not the model she expects to be right now.

The getting the teeth fixed segment was intense. I really felt for that one young lady who had to go in and it took 18 hours to fix her mouth. She did look fantastic when it was all said and done.

I\'m still trying to figure out who will win, I thought I had it narrowed down, but now I\'m not so sure. I\'m not surprised Brooke was finally sent packing. Honestly, I thought she should have gone home 3 shows ago, but the judges obviously wanted to give her a chance.