America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Has Surgery

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 19, 2006 on The CW

• Being able to deal with criticism, and wanting to make changes with respect to your career.

Sometimes when I watch this show, I\'m so thrilled I never decided to be a model. Being tall (6\'0) I was always encouraged to do so, but modeling it TOUGH. I don\'t think I had the mentality to deal with the industry, and all their demands. I think what Top Model shows in addition to having the looks, you have to have a strong mental and emotional edge, or you will be eaten alive.

Jade is a piece of work. The whole time Tyra was trying to help her by telling her to listen, she kept shaking her head, saying I\'m not being fake, I\'m not being this, I\'m not being that. Jade is so beautiful, but she needs to open her mind and listen!!! Learn, accept the criticism!!! It\'s probably one of the reasons why she is not the model she expects to be right now.

The getting the teeth fixed segment was intense. I really felt for that one young lady who had to go in and it took 18 hours to fix her mouth. She did look fantastic when it was all said and done.

I\'m still trying to figure out who will win, I thought I had it narrowed down, but now I\'m not so sure. I\'m not surprised Brooke was finally sent packing. Honestly, I thought she should have gone home 3 shows ago, but the judges obviously wanted to give her a chance.