America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Impresses Pedro

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on The CW

• Can you act?

i thought his was a very touching episode because I have a small child and i was recently seperated from him for four months due to a military deployment. I know what its like to miss your child so my heart went out to the moms on this show. I was happy that Dionne and Renee both were able to see there families because they had won the challenge but i was sad for Natasha, but hey, she didn't win so...I definitly like the photo challenge today because we got to see guest from previous episodes. I was a sad to see Whitley go because she was one of my favorites.
  • 'Nene' and 'Brown' get to see their families and 'Nata' gets upset that she can't see her baby too.

'Nene' and 'Brown' get to see their families and 'Nata' gets upset that she can't see her baby too. This was really annoying as she sobbed on the phone and moped all night and then complained to that Sutan guy (who did drag Tyra last year) about how someone "must have decided that she didn''t miss her baby as much as the other girls". Apparently 'Nata' hasn't figured out that's not how it works. She didn't win, she doesn't get the prize. If you haven't figured it out, her whining really annoyed me this episode, but then she totally rocked her photo shoot. "Whitelle" was the one to leave this week.
  • I loved when they got the shirts for the challenge...and then...

Whittney was a really, pretty girl, dont get me wrong, and she seemed nice, but she defintly wasnt one of my favorites. I wasn't totaly depressed about her leaving. My favourite part of the epp was when they got the stupid shirts for winning the challenge and they came to find there families! Defiently very cute.
  • renee and dione see their family

this episode was very special, i really like how renee is changing and her picking dione as her friend was totally sweet
    i think that might change her mind of not trusting her no more, and it was soo funny how renee got excited over a t-shirt
    but it was awesome when their famalies came
    it gave renee more hope, i just feel sorry for natasha but she did good in her photoshoot
    i was kinda expecting whitney to go becuz shes been in the bottom two for the past two weeks and i think its harder for her now that diana isnt here
  • The girls get some acting lessons and have to put on a performance for Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite for their challenge. As a reward for winning the challenge the winner and one of her "friends" are able to see their family members.

An average episode. I was not shocked at all that they eliminated Whitney it was definately her time after being in the bottom two, 3 weeks in a row. I really thought she was going to be eliminated the week before actually when they eliminated Sarah instead. I am looking forward to next week because I think all the weaker girls have now been eliminated and it should make for more entertaining television now that the competition will be more fierce. I think that Jael is in trouble especially because of her poor performance in this episode. Jaslene is also in trouble after early strong performances.
  • The girls learn about acting and do photo shoots with girls who were previously on America’s Next Top Model.

It was really interesting to see how they all did at acting. It was fun to see Tia and the guy who played Pedro. I thought it was a good challenge that really tested their acting skills. It was good that they had to memorize the scripts and then act out three different parts. It was so funny how the prize was originally just a T-shirt. It was such a great surprise that they really got to see their families, but I felt so bad for Natasha. The photo shoot was interesting and I liked how it related to acting out a certain character, but I could not get that into it because I have not seen that many seasons of top model. They did do a good job of showing what had happened before though. Now I really want to see the earlier seasons, so I may look them up on youtube. I was disappointed that Whitney left but she was just not good enough at the photo shots.
  • The girls' acting skills are put to the test when actress Tia Mowry gives the group an acting lesson, after which they are put to the test with actor Efren Ramirez.

Great episode!! Natasha's pictures are really getting good. I am so glad Jael didn't go home! She deserves to stay! Her voice isn't that bad. I was hoping Jaslene would go home unstead of Whitney. Even though for the photoshoot Jaslene's picture was good I think someone else should of been in it. I thought Renee would pick Jael because they seemed ok friends but better than everyone else. Next week they are going to Sydney, Australia!!! I honestly think Jaslene will go home soon because she is one of those girls who started off strong and now is ending up week.
  • As sad as it was to see Whitley go, I think the show was fun and entertaining like a comedy show because I laughed the whole time. Having the ladies learn how to talk and act in this field was informative. Hopefully jael will practice.

It must have been an great experience to see the past models help these ladies in their photos. Dionne did the best because at first she was hesitant than she realized that's part of being a model. Drama and personality is very important when it comes to modeling and these challenges are worth taking a chance if being a model is what you want. Jaslene is getting weaker while Natasha is stepping up her game and being jealous. Wasn't she there when Renee and Dionne won the challenge? She better woman up before she's out!
  • so they have the classic actin episode

oh snap okay here we go Americas next top model yall and this episode is the Acting episode witch they always have and Natasha and Dionne are cryin about they children and aw i feel bad for them , aw. okay so the girls go off to a thearter and theres Tia Mowry one of the sisters from Sister Sister and then they act for her and then they meet Pedro from Neapolin Dynamite , oh snap it's Pedro anyways Renee goes and wins the challenge and ha she won a T-Shirt after all the other great prizes from past seasons a spa treatment an extra photo shoot and that b**** Renee won a T-Shirt , maybe the top model fund ran out , ha. okay so they get this knock on the door and its Renee and Dionnes family come and visit aw and Dionne is pissed because her babys hair is as she put it " F***ed up " well baby be happy you got your child there first come on and Natasha gets sad again it got really emotional , ah i think im cryin lol. and heres the photo shoots and the girls portray the ghosts of the past from americas next top model and Jaslene is Bre from cycle 5 and she came in throught the door and she comes back to pose with Jaslene and ha they called Jaslene a Drag queen ha.so and Michelle from cycle 4 who had somethin funky happenin with her face it was scary as hell. Whitney plays shannon cycle 1 who b****ed and mooned about takin off her clothes.Jael was Rebbeca cycle 4 who fainted and scared the s*** out of urybody i thought the b**** died and they looked like they was gettin freaky at the shoot. Britney with the twins Michelle and Amanda. Renee was Joanie cycle 6 with the f***ed up teeth but the rest of her was preety and so preety she controled the shoot. Dionne was that f***ing homosexual creature Kim cycle 5 and damn Dionne should wash out her mouth she cursin alot ans kim turned her gay " ive never thought id be this confortable with a girl" baby you need help lol. and whitney finally went home not that i aint like her but she been in the bottom two soo many times. the winner is Dionne because she stepped up her game and i finally noticed her and the loser is probly Jael just because it seemed like her personalty was her strenghth but the judges are starting to think its her down fall. the message for this one is noe that if you a model your gonna be away from your family so like natasha shoulda brought an album or somethin.