America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Is A True Miss Diva

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Unknown on The CW

• Everyone loves the makeover ep & two divas battle it out...

I enjoy the makeover episodes because I love seeing what they choose for the girls. Most looks I wouldn't have even thought to try on the girls but they usually do end up working. This episode wasn't really dramatic in the makeover department- there were about only two girls who had any distinct change in their appearance, otherwise I wasn't impressed with that part.
    However the divas of this cycle began their feud. Furonda vs. Jade. Furonda hands out her "rules" of the house. Jade gets angry at Wendy for being on the phone and then attacks Furonda. Yes, Jade you aren't there to find a best friend, but that doesn't mean you have act the way you do. Jade was cocky in the first episode and arrogant, but when she talks to her mom on the phone finally (excuse Wendy her family is all over the Country thanks to Katrina show some humanity and let her use the dang phone!) she reveals that she's not as strong as she portrays herself to be- but that is the only glimmer of evidence we see in the ep.(However she does try to pass off her lackluster shoot with the excuses that "her eyes are just small and the makeup made them look squinched" or something like that).
    The girl who goes home- its said but was inevitable hopefully she get her life back together, I wish her the best.
    The last thing I want to say is, I felt bad for them during the main shoot- I would have hated to be in that freezer wearing hardley anything for a photo shoot. The last thing I would be thinking about would be how I looked.
OXYGN