America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Is A True Miss Diva

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Unknown on The CW

• MAKE-OVER!

Haha, don\'t get too excited! The make-overs were good but not AWESOME! Don\'t get me wrong I love the make-over eppy of ANTM but these ones were all that trilling, they really lacked the shock and change of passed seasons. I know what you are thinking, Mollie Sue; went real short. Nnenna; went bald and Jade(ugh); went short and blonde. But lets not forget that last week we saw them all bald so we could picture what they looked like already.
    Make-overs I enjoyed, in a weird way i really liked
    1. Sara\'s, I know it don\'t suit her personality and the side of her head was shaved but I think she will really be able to work it if she gets used to it.
    2. Kari\'s, I liked it cuz they kept her big hair it really works for her and I really like the bangs.
    3. Leslie\'s, she need longer and fuller hair. I really hope she rocks it!
    4. Gina\'s, her cut made her look more like a model, too bad she doesn\'t have the skill or the personality, or the confidence... ok now i am starting to sound like jade (ugh)!

Now on to the rest of the eppy, Furanda really, you have to live with these girls don\'t be handing out the rules to them. If you want people to respect you and your feelings talk to them on a personal level.
    Jade... as i said (twice)earlier, ugh, i just can\'t stand this girl, not to meantion she is not have the look of a \"model\" I was hoping she was going to go but knew she wasn\'t.
    Wendy sorry you had to go but really you didn\'t work it out there, and we understand why, but this is a reality show, so you really can\'t blame Tyra and the gang for your boot.
    Here is my list of girls I hope rock it this season: Sara, Leslie, Kari, Mollie and Joanie.
    Peace out!