America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Is Afraid of Heights

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 17, 2007 on The CW

• Learning about posing requires more athletic activity and cordination than the girls could have expected. Then they have to do a photo shoot on the top of a building

I liked how they did the posing challenges. It was fun to see how comfortable they were jumping on a trampoline and I could not believe how much better some people were than other people. The ice skating challenge was also good. I love how they have to do the poses while focusing on something else that is complicated. It was really funny how Lisa won after doing so bad on the trampoline. It was great to see some of the overconfident girls reactions. The photo shoot as gargoyols on the top of the building was just ok. From watching it on tv it did not seem very intimidating to be up that hign. I didn't mind that Janet was eliminated, since I didn't really like her.
  • Photoshoot as a 'Fashion Gargoyle"

This week's episode was pretty good. Bianca gets on my last nerves. She thinks she is so perfect, when she is just jealous of Lisa, yes, jealous, she obviously is. Lisa did an amazing job this week and I hope she continues to do a great job because she grew on me. The photoshoot was on top of a really tall building and Ambreal was scared of heights so she had a rough time. I thought he picture was horrible. Heather needs to work on he photos because she has too many profiles, which needs to change. I hope Bianca screws up soon because I don't like her!