America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Is Rushed To The Emergency Room

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 03, 2006 on The CW

• OMG, did you see Furonda\'s dance?

She so reminded me of Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air; just doing her own thing. The whole crowd was laughing at her, the judges didn\'t take her seriously, and even the girls in the back couldn\'t keep a straight face.
    The whole time the girls were being taught important aspects of the Thai culture and dance, Furonda was like going through withdrawl. My four year old son has a better attention span than her. She seems to always go off on a tangent, and her appearance in person is terrible. It\'s about time they sent her home. It\'s beyond me how her and Gina even got on the show.
    Joanie was wonderful this episode, she surprised me with her creativity. I couldn\'t believe Sara copied everything she did. And I love that they told Sara, fi your gonna copy someone, next time make sure you actually do a better job than them.
    And my girl Danielle again did wonderfully. Although she was sick, she mananged to suck it up and produce some wonderful pics. GOOOOO Danielle! I\'m pulling for you to win!