America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Kissed the Roach

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Unknown on The CW

• GINA NEEDS TO LEAVE!!! I'm fed up

Okay..so I gave this episode a 5 because I liked the general premise. I like the walking-with-roaches thing, and the photo shoot was awesome. However, how could Gina not get kicked off!? I quite literally can only think of ONE reason: she makes people so angry that they watch just to see her get kicked off and see the next ditzy thing out of her mouth, so producers kept her on. Kari literally trumps her in EVERY category. Helloo!!! Gina's picture this week was just her in mid-air, smiling!!! Someone's grandma could have taken the same picture; granted, it wouldn't be as youthful looking, but ANYBODY could have evoked the same "emotion" (or lack thereof) as Gina in that pathetic excuse for a picture. She's a total ditz, she's not even that pretty, she takes TERRIBLE pictures, she can't walk, and I have an urge to somehow slap her across the face every time she opens her mouth and ask, "Is your IQ in the realm of real numbers?! Is there a brain in your clueless little head?!!?" Oh my loooord I can't take her any more. And yet she somehow, for some unknown reason, managed to remain.

Miss Furonda, the ugly girl with the ugly name, also needs to move out. And don't get me started on Jade, who looks like a drag queen, with the personality of all the top model divas combined. "I'm confident"...yeah, okay, on what planet does her attitude translate as confidence and not pure cockiness?

On the bright side, there are some potential stars in the making. Nnenna is fabulous, Joanie has potential, Mollie Sue is BEAUTIFUL and striking and original, Sara is wonderful (minus the terrible haircut, but I'm extremely impressed with her cool reaction), and Leslie is pretty. Once we get to the top 4 or 5, provided it's these girls (please please please), then I'll be okay.

I'm fed up with these ridiculous, annoying girls. I watch the show because I'm addicted, but seriously, it grosses me out that there are people walking around with these personalities. When Kyle was kicked off last season and annoying Lisa managed to stay, and when Bre wasn't booted until the last 3 (AHHHHH!), I was at my wit's end, but now, I'm just plain pissed.