America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Learns How To Dance

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 08, 2006 on The CW

• And So Another Cycle Begins.

This season looks like a pretty good crop of girls, and I trust the judges that they will eliminate in the correct order unlike the past 2 seasons. Now I'll judge the first and second half which seem like two separate episodes:

FIRST HALF:

This first half had problem the most pivotal drama they were going to get with Dani, and interesting person indeed. In all honesty, I though she'd go through because her photos were decent and she had good television potential. Thankfully, she didn't. Otherwise, the first half was fairly similair. The same "I'm nervous" comments and the same people coming in and going out. It never changes.

SECOND HALF:

So first they have a press conference with Janice Dickinson, who without, the show lost the interesting moments in the judging room. Nnenna won, which was a tiny bit shocking but not that much. So the reward this time was horrible, just choosing what room you wanted in the house. But anyway, they all go to the house and go crazy because it's amazing. They also have a hot tub scene with a hundred dollar challenge no one takes which wasn't really needed. Then comes the whole "bald" photoshot, which wasn't as much drama as I thought, even if I knew they would use bald caps. They all took photos, and they went to judging were the judges loved practically everyone's except Katherine's. So shockingly enough she was sent home. This episode was okay, but nothing really that interesting besides the first 10 minutes. Thankfully, the judges chose the right person to go home. Hopefully, they'll keep up with that for a good season of America's Next Top Model.