America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Marks Her Territory, Part 1

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2006 on The CW

• Could not wait for the new season! Now lets see if the girls will play or not a re-run: who will be the b**** (I know!), who will be the sweetest? (I know!) who will be the funiest? (I know!).

I wonder if the judges really looked what happened with Monique. Funny tho, at each season, here we are with a new diva-drama queen! Well well well. I wonder if it will take the last 5 like last season to realize that a pretty face is not all OR if they will keep her to raise the audience? mmmmm I already have my favorites: A.J., Caridee and Brooke!!!!

Funny how some girls just do not get it. Come on, this is your life time experience here, cannot you try to dress up, make up and put your hair like models. This is season 7! You should know by now what Tyra, Nygel and Twiggy like uh??? I am always wondering why when I see one of the contestant refusing to make a photo nude. Again, it is part of the show! You should know that it is part of the game!

I cannot wait to watch the haircut part. I do not always agree with some decisions to cut the hair but I love to see the reactions! How Anchal will react since having long hair is very cultural??? Again, who cares if you are red, blond, short or what! This is part of the show and once you will be top model, you will do what you like but meanwhile...

I understand that it is easy to say and not always easy to handle but girls! you should remember TO LISTEN carefully the comments of the judges: they are priceless if you want to win and not only the comments toward you but everyone\'s!