America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 18, 2006 on The CW

• Janice Dickinson shocks the models at a red-carpet challenge; at a photo shoot, the women pose as celebrity couples. Later, another model is eliminated from the competition.

Oh my god!!! Even though I knew this already it was just like she told everyone she is bi-sexual!! I would of kept it to myself. Amanda stood out more in her photoshoot this week. Brooke's one was awesome! She was so cool dressed like a guy. And Amanda punk'd Ashton!! Go Amanda! Melrose is acting fake again and she is really bugging me!!!
  • The girls have to interview Janice Dickinson and model with their selves as celebrity couples....

I was very pleased with this episode, the last couple of episodes have been a complete snore to me. The photo shoots have been dumb. But today I really enjoyed the photo shoot. It was fun seeing the girls dressed up as celebrities and seeing how well they can portray someone else. The make-up was of course awesome, except as Tyra pointed out, Anchal's Stedman, that was just bad. It didnt even seem like the wig fit on her head, HAHA! The interview with Janice Dickinson was funny as all get out. She is one intimidating woman, she had all them girls shaking in their boots, except Melrose of course. She did a great job and won the challenge. I like Melrose, most people probably don't but I think she is great, a little bossy but great. Jaeda and AJ are in the final 2 and AJ gets the boot, THANK GOD!! I did not like her one bit, she had a crappy attitude. Ever since she won that runway challenge and went to Houston, when she didnt bring Brooke with her, I thought that showed her character. Stopped liking her then and there, plus she looks like a dude. SO sayanara AJ!! I wouldnt have been mad if Jaeda got kicked off though, she is boring and her pictures suck!
  • Jaeda saved for the third time!

This week the girls had to interview Janice Dickinson, which we all know is a very intimidating woman. Almost everyone failed to do a good job at the interview except Melrose and she won the interview challenge. She got a pretty cool pize as a co-host for ET. She got to go to the launch party for the CW network and got to interview Ryan Hansen of Veronica Mars, Jared Padaleki of Supernatural, and Tyra herself. For the photoshoot the girls were posing as celebrity couples. The 2 worst photos were of Jaeda and AJ. In the end AJ was sent packing because she did not seem to really want to be there (which I agree with), and for the 3rd time Jaeda was saved from going home. Let's see if she'll make it next week too.