America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Starts to Lose Her Cool

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2007 on The CW

• So definitely some thing i like and some that i didn't!

So I don't know. With this episode I felt that I am really liking Heather WAY less than normal. I feel like she was being really obnoxious and a baby about everything. I didn't like siding with Bianca because I hate her but I did because Heather really needs to just suck it up and move on. But I don't like that Bianca is such a hypocrite saying how she doesn't care if Heather is autistic she's going to treat her the same and then this week she's saying about how because of Heather's condition she can't handle rejection. I was very happy with Lisa and Ambreal in the bottom two because I wanted both of them to leave and for the first time in the whole series I almost wanted Lisa to stay and then she went and started crying. I had nothing against Lisa until in the first episode where the 13 were picked she started crying when there were 5 spots left and when there was one she started bawling and I was hoping she wouldn't make it and then of course she did. But this week as they're walking up the tears start rolling and I immediately start hating her again and I knew that she would stay and Ambreal would leave and even though it was Ambreal's time to go I didn't want Lisa to stay. I would have rather Tyra tell them that they were both eliminated and some one would come back in perferably Janet or Kimberly I liked them.