America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Takes A Pill

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2005 on The CW

• I'm so happy Nik and Bre got to stay!

YES! YES! YES! I knew Nik and Bre would make it to the last round. I luv both of them so much. I just wish there could be 2 top models. I can't even say wich one I want to win. I know they both can't win, but I know it's one of those 2!
  • oh my gid poor jayla.

jayla is such a sexy gal. oh my days she deserved to be in the final with Nik and Bre. nicole cannot model, shes like dumb blonde except she isn't blonde. i hope either nik or bre wins. anyway, back onto jayla. she has potential and she will deffinatley get a contract with an agency. shes really good. i hope she reads this. niicole should get out next. no affence
  • Refreshing beyond belief.

I have to admit, I was expecting the dismal trend to continue, and was fully prepared to write this season off. What a complete turn-about! Finally, we get some fascinating insights: watching Nicole and Bre actually coming to terms was perfect; finally getting to see Nigel shoot again was excellent; and best of all: an absolute minimum of Tyra. Fabulous job editors! Alas, my poor Jayla went home. Ah well, Nicole was my pick to win from the start.... :-)