America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Takes Credit

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 28, 2007 on The CW

• The girls get a lesson on fashion and they do a photo shoot where they have to dress up as guys.

This episode was really great because we got to see how Natasha has improved so much through out the course of the competition. At first I did not see why the judges picked her but she has really improved. This week she had such realistic looking photos and she put so much into capturing her character. It has been really amazing to watch her progress in just a few short weeks. I am also starting to like her more. It is so funny how she makes a compliment out of everything. I am also enjoying the episodes more because I am getting to know everyone better and I have started to develop favorites and people to route against. The show has not been as interesting because I did not have many favorites early on but now I am getting more into it. I liked how they made this episode all about fashion. It seemed like something some of the girls needed work on. I liked the challenge but I thought they could have used a different reward that the whole group could have benefited from. I also liked the photo shot. It was so weird and confusing to have the girls and guys dressed up as each other. I feel like about half of the girls did great photograph while the others were weak. I was surprised to see so many photos that were not that great but I guess it was a hard subject. Next weeks episode seems like it should be really interesting.