America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Walked Through the Ancient City

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 17, 2006 on The CW

• Worst ATM ever!

This season was just horrible. Most of the girls were beyond vapid. It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s like they put out a casting call for the trashiest, most stupid girls in the country. Other than the premiere, I did not watch a complete episode of this season. The previews were painful enough - just god frickin awful!! A couple of the girls had some class and at least an average number of brain cells.

But WTF?? That Jade was as stupid as she was pretentious - I do not think she could even look those words up to figure out what they mean, but she sure as hell could make up her own words. At first it was hysterical to watch her - she thinks she is so classy and sophisticated - but she is just a trashy piece of crap that someone tried to dress up. Horrid. She alone made it unwatchable for me.

And the winner?? You would think they learned their lesson with that trashy Adrian. This girl looks, talks and acts like a crack whore. I was shocked that she was in the competition at all - with that hideous gap in her teeth, that she actually thought looked good?? Then she wins?? Maybe the point of the Queen L campaign will be that her make up can even make a crack whore look good. I saw the very end and they showed her photo - horrid - and she sounds worse than Adrian when she opens her mouth.

Oh well, they have another ATM that they can dress up - and she still looks like crap - but they can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t take her out!

Disgusted by this entire season........