America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Won't Stop Talking, Part 2

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on The CW

• We meet the girls of Cycle 8...

Truthfully I did not see the actual episode but I thought I would inform fans of the new contestants bios and personalities (with a little bit of my opinion thrown in as well). =) Let's get started! (Oh and I'm only reviewing the girls who have made it past Episode 4)

Britney is quite the photogenic contestant. So far (4 photo shoots already) she has shown she is a top competitor. She whines on occasion (even receiving recognition as The Girl Who Cries All The Time thanks to Episode 4) but not enough to get on one's nerves.

Diana, in my eyes, is one of the girls who might just be the backstabbing witch of the house (her being friends with Renee does not help her case). She takes decent photos but the judges consider her bland and forgettable.

Dionne is one of the few darker skinned girls on ANTM. She seems to have a hard time standing out (I, myself, had to think for a moment of who she was) but she is steadily improving.

Felicia has been accused of talking behind Jaslene's back, resembling Tyra in one of her pictures, and being a graceful jock. lol She is easily one of my favorites. Jael is somewhat hard to describe. She's wacky, sometimes considered to be the crazy one of the household, and unfortunately has a mopey voice. Personally, I think she's got spunk and might just be a threat to the other girls.

Jaselene comes off as a gorgeous girl, but she tends to be the center of the drama in the competition (with the help of Renee constantly nagging on her). One of the most plausible reasons for this is because she is stiff competition.

Natasha is a foreigner from Russia who happens to be one of my favorites. She does not speak English very well which creates a lot of the comical relief on the show. She has not been able to take a tremendous photo yet but I believe she has potential to be a top model.

Renee has made it clear that she is the new Melrose of ANTM. In just 4 episodes she has picked a fight with just about every other contestant. One thing's for sure, she's definetly insecure about herself. (Then again the editors probably show the worst side of her)

Sarah tends to overthink her photos. I actually have taken a liking to her because she has a positive attitude. She appears to be improving in her photos and I hope to see her up to the end of the cycle.

Whitney is a peppy and energetic girl that the judges think is more of a high school prom queen. She's one of the most positive girls of the house so I hope she will be able to continue on with the competition.

_=Dfan46=_