America's Next Top Model

The Girl Who Wrecks the Car

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2006 on The CW

• The girls had to leap into action in this episode, and some leapt a little too enthusiastically ;-)

Great episode, once again, I can't think of a single episode that I haven't enjoyed, even the recap ones are usually full of never before shown footage, so always "value for money" ;-). Loved the challenge where they had to take their own action photos, but was surprised and dismayed that Michelle didn't get the prize in the end, it went to Melrose who, instead of saying you can all pick something, or we'll split the prize or whatev, kept everything herself... I really liked Melrose at the start but not so much anymore, I'm rooting for CariDee now :D!
  • We can all smell the eliminee 5 mins into the episode!

This whole episode focused on only one model. It isn\'t necessarily bad if it was a favourite contestant or one that is not so one dimensionally potrayed. But in this case, this is exactly what happened. All we hear about her is her GORGEOUS GORGEOUS..... I repeat, GORGEOUS face BUT she\'s INSECURE, INSECURE and INSECURE. For 9 episodes, this is all we hear. So when this episode started, we had to listen to her insecurities (again) which is about 90% of all the confessional in the episode. We all know who I\'m talking about here. Miss Anchal. Now, when editing leaves us with sooo many confessional from a single person, we all know she\'s going. At least try to blindside us a little, would ya? This is not to say I\'m sad with the elimination today. I\'m so happy that Anchal is gone. Her time was waaaay up. And the constant b***hing of insecurities is not even funny anymore. Good bye, Anchal!
CW