America's Next Top Model

The Girl With Two Bad Takes

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 05, 2006 on The CW

7.4
  • Jade just keeps getting attitude after attitude. Mollie Sue goes home

Wow, Jade just can't seem to cool her attitude down. She first insulted Gina leading to her elimination and just started to insult people during the rap challenge. She insulted, Sarah and Furonda. Mollie-Sue showed a lot of personality. I'm glad Furonda won this challenge with Nick Cannon for she had better disses than others. The Public Service Announcement was a great prize. All the girls started to talk about Jade and for the commercial, I got to say, Jade swore and had two bad takes. Why did the judges keep her over Mollie-Sue, Jade had a bad attitude and it should've been a double elimination.
  • This was a great episode, it is fun that surprising things happened.

This was a great episode, it is fun that surprising things happened. I love the part about Wild 'N' Out where they have to do all comical stuffs and it is fun seeing that it is just a great show about Tyra doing it I don't know it is a great episode;)
  • The models learn about acting, Jade annoys fellow contestants with her improv. For the photoshoot the models have to do a covergirl commercial.

This is one of my favourite episodes ever. I found the acting challenge quite entertaining, particularly when Joanie told Jade she looks like an 80 year old woman. I thought the challenge prize was really cool. Furonda won and chose Nnenna to do a PSA about HIV/AIDS, along with meeting a victim of the terrible disease. My absolutely favourite part of the episode is when the models have to do the Covergirl commercial. Aside from holding the product too low, Sarah did a really excellent job, interacting with the camera and people in the commerical. Jade\\\'s was the most entertaining, especially when she swore in the middle of the commercial because she got her lines wrong.

I was quite disappointed with the elimination. Mollie Sue, while she was a bit boring, did not deserve to be eliminated before Jade. Jade made every excuse for her commercial (including blaming the judges). But otherwise a really entertaining episode
  • Someone should have forced Jades parents to drown her at birth.

6.3
    I can not believe that they sent Mollie Sue home instead of the villianous Jade. I actually really liked the way Mollie Sue\'s pictures came out & I think that she has the potential to improve her acting & improv abilities. Jade, on the other hand, will never be able to improve because she really does not see anything wrong with the way she has been doing things.

Jade ignores the real intent of the advice given to her & instead chooses to adjust (or at least she thinks) her \'in front of the judges\' persona in lame & pathetically visable attempts to garner their favor. Jade constantly needs to be putting someone else down (in her mind she thinks shes giving them useful tips) in order to make herself feel better. That kind of behaviour may be acceptable in a competition style living arrangement, however if she were to try & pull that crap in the real modeling world she would not only get her ass handed back to her, she would likely never work again.
  • good episode stupid elimination come on tyra...

Look, really...
    I loved the episode. I do sooooo much improv it\'s ridiculous and seeing others have fun with it wuz SOOOOO cool...especially when improving a Covergirl commercial, fun to watch, definitely. Elimination time comes around. Yay Furonda, first one called! Hoorah! Now, Jade (who\'s now second time in the bottom two by the way) SWORE on the set, and both of her takes suck from her \"Entrance\" to the drag queen junk that ended in a flubbed line and swearing, nice Jade...and Mollie Sue, who was my original fave is now OUT. I\'m amazed and in awe. Mollie Sue was said to have \"lack of persona.\" I thought she had plenty, and when she forgot her line, she improvised!! I thought she\'d get extra points for that...so they really screwed up the elimination.

Here\'s a short summation for those who missed the episode

The Challenge wuz 2 play games with the cast of Wildn\' Out.

There wuz no photoshoot, but a commercial for Covergirl in which they had to improv it. I call it Improvergirl! =]

Furonda wuz called first.
    Jade wuz in the bottom two.
    Mollie Sue is out.

I\'m rooting for Joanie now...the basket case, lol
  • y didn\'t jade go home

All i have to say is Jade is beautiful and everything but man.... y does she gotta act like that! i hate her....i\'m mad she stayed over ole girl (tha red head)... I also didn\'t like how Jade took the wild n out contest too serious.. the judges should have took a look at the fact that she couldn\'t even get how to play the game
  • Nnennnna is an idiot.

6.7
    All she has to do is show up and she's going to win. What sort of bonehead can't go a couple weeks without getting wrapped up with passive-aggressive boyfriend? Jade is this season's Lisa, minus the booze. I love that she's trying to pysche out Nennmnna...it's such a sad ploy, but when you're as wizened by the many, many...many years that Jade has been around, I guess you pick up some guile. Really, she's old as dirt for this competition. Overall, this season isn't as interesting as the last one, just look at the title of this episode. They should have called it, "Could Nmenna Lose?"
  • Basically...they try to do improv...they're all good...Jade sucks...and Mollie sue got eliminated in the end...:(

Truly a great episode...I hate Jade soo much, it gives me great joy to see her screw up so badly. I only wish that Mollie sue didn\'t get eliminated...she was really very good....it just goes to show how idiotic the judges are! Well, there are still lot\'s of great girls left...as long as jade doesnt win, I\'m happy.

By the way...what\'s up with nnenna and her boyfriend problems...why doesn\'t she just dump him for goodness sakes?...drama, drama, drama...
  • What?! Seriously? Mollie Sue?

Once again i am pissed off at Tyra and the judges. Actually I should add the producers of the show to that list too, cuz they are the main reason JADE, is still on the show. They like her for the drama thats it, but that is totally unfair to all the other girls. So here is a hint if you want to be on ANTM, be dramatic, they will keep you longer even if you are a bitch and take bad photos. I really hope she is gone next week but lets face it she will probably make it to the top 6 at least.
    Alright once again i am too pissed off to comment about the rest of the eppy.
    But go Sara, Joanie and Lesile!!!!!
    oh and nenna is really annoying!
  • This episode looked at the girls improve and acting skills. With wild 'n' out and the groundlings there was alot of fun going on and some serious party crashing by jade.

6.1
    I love America's Next Top model its become one of the favorite shows for me and my friends to get together and watch but this cycle is becomming painful. Mollie Sue is so better then Jade. Jade just keeps making herself look dumb like not knowing a facade is. Like please and thinking Furonda was dumb when she said it. Or when Brooke was upset after the commercial and she was like she\'s so sentimental ok do you even know the english langauage? I think the word you were looking for is sensitive not sentimental. And she couldn\'t even follow instructions in Wild and Out and was the only one to attack anyone else. Please Jade needs a reality check and fast, before her head gets too big and she can\'t even fit through the door at panel.
  • Okay Tyra Punk'd me

I will admit Tyra got me good with her fainting spell. I thought she was really sick, so good acting job on Tyra's part. Now I'm not pleased that Molly got sent home. I'm tired of Jade. She is a beautiful woman on the surface, but the attidude and personality that comes across on the television is not attractive at all. Jade did horrible during both competitions for the show, so why is she being given another chance?

Being that Jade likes to play mind games so much, she would make a great contestant on Survivor!!!

Nenna needs to drop that sorry boyfriend of hers. He is so insecure it's disgusting. I was really hoping Molly Sue would end up in the final three, but I guess that's shot.

• Jade is an ugly skank!

I can NOT watch it any more! I taped it tonight, and only watched the very end to see who was sent packing. How blind can the judges be?? It has been obvious from the start of this cycle that they want a black girl to win this time - not a bi-racial - and do not say that is racist, get over it already, a fact is a fact! Queen Latifah is the major campaign off of this. Fine. I can deal with a fix. The other cycles were fixes, too. But get rid of that SKANKY WHORE Jade and maybe we will keep watching!
    I think they will select nnena. but never jade. they keep that bitch on for drama. she needs to be thrown in a pit with omarosa! then feed the leftovers to janice.
  • Molly Sue should still be on the way of becoming America's Next Top Model. I cannot bare watching Jade make those girls lives miserable anymore. I mean who do she think she is? This should have been her final episode. The judges should've made an example

First of all, I think the judges were totally out of their minds when they voted off Molly Sue.( Were they sipping on some of those drinks?) Jade makes me sick. I thought for sure that this was her last episode. I cannot watch this anymore. She is so damn conceided. She did the worse on the nick cannon scene and the cosmetic commercial. I mean what the heck were they thinking. What do her cheek bones have to do with anything? Molly sue is more attractive than Jade.
  • Can we please get rid of Jade already?!

1.1
    I literally cannot find one good quality about Jade. She looks like a man/drag queen, has no positive presence, is beyond arrogant, sounds so unintelligent, has the worst accent, is ugly personified, and refuses to take the blame for her sheer terribleness. I know that Tyra only keeps her on the show because she creates drama and gets a reaction from viewers like myself, but I am still just so frustrated. It\\\'s painful to watch Jade go on and on about how wonderful and amazing she is, but how she\\\'s \\\"real\\\" and \\\"confident, not arrogant\\\". Ooookay, get a clue, Jade. Please, if someone actually likes Jade, I\\\'d love to hear what on earth your reasons are. I\\\'m confident that she will not win, but can we please just get rid of her already? I\\\'d rather take a drama-free show than sit through another episode with my hands in fists, wanting to slap Jade upside the head.