America's Next Top Model

The Girls Go To Phuket

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 10, 2006 on The CW

• Hello typical Reality pit falls

I agree with pretty much everyone that Jade should have had her keester rejected eons ago. Reality has already told Jade she doesn\\\'t have what it takes. But lets face it Tyra and her producing crew know that all of us seeing red over this \\\"character\\\" guarantees she\\\'ll be stickin\\\' around \\\'reality TV\\\' until (close to) the end. We already saw this with the vacant Gina. Dumb as a doornail but she saved her ass by getting wasted and spluttering incoherently (and entertainingly) for an extra few episodes.
    I think that Sara was the logical choice to go next, but take that with a grain of salt. As you get near the end they will come up with nitty gritty \\\"reasons\\\" that one girl deserves it over another. If I hear Tyra say something like \\\"you\\\'re the girl who has become amazing over these weeks, but are you amazing ENOUGH???\\\"I will barf. Puhlease. Jade will be given the boot eventually as will Danielle because of her incoherent accent. I actually like her best but imagining her doing one of those covergirl commercials would be hilarious (then again the constant lackluster ramblings of Nicole gives Danielle a reason to hope). To Sum up: This episode was average in that nothing interesting happened and no one girl stood out for better or worse.