America's Next Top Model

The Girls Go To Phuket

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 10, 2006 on The CW

• This is becomming tougher & tougher to watch.

5.7
    It\'s hard to watch a reality television based competition when it\'s obvious that the judges have their own adgenda instead of picking a deserving winner.

I did not mind that Sara left, she really was incredibly stiff in front of the cameras, she had virtually no range and the only thing she really had going for her is her incredible height. Please do not misunderstand me here, I think Sara is a beautiful girl, I really do, however that does not always translate into a modeling career. Her look seemed a tad too generic & in order to open up her expression range I think she should start taking a few acting classes.

What I really wanted (as I have stated in previous posts) is for Jade to get booted. I have to agree with the majority on this one as Jade continues to be one of the most vile creatures ever to force herself onto my television screen. I don\'t think she is ugly nor do I think she is beautiful - she is very interesting to look at though, it\'s just too bad that her personality is so repulsive as it ruins the whole effect.

The thing that really bother me about this is how the judges can go on about Danielles accent & how she could never be a spokesmodel yet fail to point out that Jade\'s viper-style personality would prohibit her in the same way. Who is going to want someone like Jade promoting their products? What company in their right mind would hire a girl that the majority of the public can not stand? As I\'ve said before I think the only reason that she has gone through from round to round is to keep enough viewers watching & hoping to see her get the boot.

I hope things don\'t go this way when Canada\'s Next Top Model airs.........