America's Next Top Model

The Girls Go to Shanghai

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2007 on The CW

• The best parts were seeing a glimpse of Shanghai and a little bit of fun with some martial arts. The girls-not so fun.

Too much attitude this show. I am fed up with Bianca. She would never make a wonderful model because she is not even close to being any kind of role model to look too. Models need to have somewhat of a good personality to be trusted out in the public eye. She refused to do one of the challenges and was disqualified. That alone should have had her eliminated from the contest. Heather was wonderful in that particular challenge and her picture in the last shoot was absolutely breathtaking. She does need help in speaking so I wish they would bring someone in to help her like they have helped girls in all their other weak areas. I am sick of the way Bianca picks on her all the time. Bianca is one of those people that make them selves feel more superior by putting down other people. I truly dislike that. That to me is a person who is very trashy and sleezy. The other girls seem to go up and down but each have strong areas and weak areas.