America's Next Top Model

The Girls Who Crawl

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2007 on The CW

• The girls learn how to move and then are put in an Enrique Iglesias video

I have many problems with this episode... First of all, Tyra is all concerned with the environment this season and being "green" and yet when a girl collapses on set because she is too thin and wasn't eating... it is not even discussed at panel. Caring about the environment is great and all but I would worry about the health of your girls before you start trying to save anything else. Girls dying in the fashion industry because they are too thin is really happening right now and that should be the focus of Top Model rather than the environment since it is clearly a problem with the girls on the show! Another issue that I have with this episode was that they got rid of Sarah. Sarah, first of all, was not there to be a plus size model but a "regular size" model. She is supposed to be thinner than plus size. If she is losing weight because she is unhealthy it should be stopped but if she is losing weight to be healthy then it should be praised. She was gotten rid of because she looks great and takes great pictures? Garbage. The only thing I liked about this episode was the video.