America's Next Top Model

The Girls Who Go To Prom

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on The CW

7.8
  • i loveeeeeeeed watching renee boiling with envy :D

oh yeah!!!!!!! that "girl with the bad reputation" from samantha sucked!!!!!!!!! it was like nobody can be a s*ut and have that look in her face like...innocent! the whole point of the thing was to put a s*ut face........duh
    and then jaslene's pic was like increeeeeeeeeedible incredible incredible...i really loved it and i was looking at it in totally awe...it was the best of the bunch! renee was soooooo jealous that she spoke badly (how do you say that?) of all the girls...and her pic sucked :D
    and i have to tell this or i'll die.......but brittany's pic was awful!!!!! every one said it was the best pic and it was good and bla bla bla...but it sucked! i really hated it! like...samantha's pic would be a 4.5 and brittany's a 4.58...i mean...the bottom two should've been brittany and samantha not samantha and natasha....
  • The girls go back to high school and go to prom. A couple of them have it easy while a couple are challenged.

Ms Jay takes the girls out to the High School track and gives them very good advice on how to work/improve their runway walk. The girls then have to do a prom theme runway walk for the high school. Sarah, the front of her dress kept coming open exposing hereself to the audience and she never reached up to hold it or keep it in place. There were young teens and their familes there! I don't recall whom won that challenge - Renee connected with the crowd the most but someone had a better walk.
    The photo shoot I didn't think was very fair. A couple of the girls had very easy themes: Jael, Jaslene, Sarah, and Samantha. Then there were two girls that had I think almost impossible thems: Renee and Natasha. Renee was the class clown and she was dressed in this strange clown costume and she needed to pose like she was funny. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. And Natasha was the teacher's pet. How in the world do you betray that? I thought this challenge wasn't fair at all.
    At judging Natasha is in the bottom two because she could just never understand/translate what she was suppose to do so her picture was bad. But in the end Samantha whom was also in the bottom two was sent home. Her picture wasn't that great but I thought it was better than Natasha's.
  • The girls go to a highschool where they learn the model walk and the dress up as highschool cliches.

I though that a high school themed episode was a great idea. I really enjoyed watching them learn how to walk the right way. It was interesting to see who could master walking in the right directions. I was actually surprised that there was so much confusion. One of the best parts of the prom dress challenge was that the people who were so confident and thought they did great were told that they were doing it all wrong. For me the photo shot where they dressed up as typical high school stereotypes was the best part. I thought it was really interesting to see how they did their photos. I was also impressed by how well they did. In the first episode I was worried because none of them seemed to do very well but most of them stepped it up and put a lot of emotion into their photographs.
    I was a little disappointed that Samantha left, since she had been one of my favorites, but eliminating her made the most sense. She just does not have the extremely outgoing personality that is needed to be a model. Overall I thought it was a very interesting episode.
  • Jaslene gets hated upon, Renee brings out her SuperB!tch and Stephanie's a ho!!! BTW: No makeover???

This week in Top Model history was an excellent one. The girls meet up with Miss Jay (in complete drag) and they get schooled on choreographed walking. Some girls do amazingly poor and some girls really walk it out. Renee, with her head in the stratosphere, thought she was the hottest stuff, until Jay told her she sucked major eggs. Jaslene also got rusty critiques and felt taken aback by the comments. The girls then meet up with...um...some runway instructor, and they find out they have to wear some over the top and amazingly disgusting prom dresses. Not to be outdone, Miss Jay introduces the challenge by wearing a Dynasty-esque prom dress. Why doesn't he just go through with the operation and join the competition already??? Jaslene and Renee, the dueling duelmasters, both suck and blow in their walk and odd-looking (yet stunning) Brittany wins. Her head looked like it was about to roll off the runway and into the high schoolers but, sadly, it didn't. The Oh-so-thin-and-barely-discernible Sarah flashes her boy chest and the girls go wild (not). It was more like it was incredibly awkward for the girls in the front row and Miss Jay was bragging about his breast size backstage. He really didn't do that, but I could see him running out from backstage and throwing his breasts for the poor kids to see. Like I said earlier, Brittany won and Jaslene made the most mistakes. The photo shoot gimmick this week was "High School Cliques". WOW!!! Another character shoot! Oh, come on, Jay. PLEASE come up with a photo shoot that doesn't involve the girls to be something they're not!!! Next week: The Whores of Ancient Babylon (only in my dreams)or the Sailor Senshi! Anyway, Renee b!tches and moans like never before about how she hates that every other girl got an easy role and she was stuck with the difficult role (class clown). Sorry to bash your observation, Ms. Negligent Mother, but I think Jaslene had the hardest shoot. Who can convincingly portray the weird kid and make it striking??? She can and she, in my opinion, had the best photo (followed closely by Brittany and Jael). During the elimination, Vag Arms and Ham Banks (and her MIGHTY forehead), decided on the elimination. Twiggy tried to stand out and Nigel was bland. That one guy was there and so was Miss Jay... Anyway, they wax poetically about almost everyone except Stephanie (the "ho") and Natasha (the creepy teacher's pet), thus they are the are in the bottom two. My favorite mail-order bride makes it and I'm glad! Can't wait to hear her butcher the English language once again!!!

The whole Vag Arms and Ham bit is used in fourfour's review of ANTM. I'm saying this so I don't take credit for something I didn't create. Everything else is 100% me!
  • the girls model dresses

this episode was pretty good
    i love the photoshoot they had
    it was really cool
    i think renee should seriouslly stop complaining
    i like renee but she really pissed me off this episode
    it sucked samantha left she totally didnt deserve to leave
    poeple like jaslen maybe
    jaslin reminds me kinda of melrose from cycle 7
  • The girls have a prom photo shot and another girl is eliminated.

You know what I always hate about the good shows on America's Next Top Model is that the b***hy girls have to do could either because they cry or they say the other girls hate them! It just pissed me off! They act like they are so nice when they are with Tyra but then Tyra doesn't know! Sara is not really b***h. Last episode of thought she was but now Jaslene is! She is just bugging me! Its so annoying! She should of been in cycle 7 because then she could be with Melrose. Renee is cool and I don't know why people hate her.
  • The Girls take part in a Fashion show , where some people start to get jelous.

5.4
    Hey yall this is the next part , and it's the first time we see the theme song play , its so excitin aint it , anyways. So today Miss J " Runway , dragqueen- Im mean uh expert , runway expert teaches the girls about a tri runway walk , or runway walk with three people and in the end and then the girls take part in a fashion show hosted by the same dude in season 6 who hosted the church runway show , and it was , uh interesting. Renne would not shut up this whole show i kept thinkin somebody shove a steak knife down her throat she was annoying and her walk wasnt all that either. uh sarah i gotta take some pionts off for you lookin like a bird diffenatly gotta take some pionts off for showin your t***s , the room of hormones must have just exploded. now I have a question how did Jaslene make the most mistakes , I saw alot of people who were 10 times worst , Sarah , Natasha , Renne , Brittney well yall get the piont. Anyways then they had a photo shot with the girls poseing as a high school cliche. and Natasha had the whole language barrier happening and even tho i dont like her very much i felt a little bad for her. The qoute of this episode was when Tyra was evaluatin uh i think her name was Samantha , but yeah Tyra was evaluatin her picture and she said " While going through your film i kept getting " I Think Im a Hoe " so yeah that was a bit unecessery lol. So my winner is probably going to have to be Jaslene again because one night she was cryin about the others hatin on her and she took their energy at her photo shoot and got her picture first again and the loser is Sarah , girl you in a fashion show and worse in front of high schoolers girl you aint paris hilton hide them things girl , if only that b*** had a leash , lol.