America's Next Top Model

The Girls Who Go To Prom

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on The CW

7.8
  • The girls go back to high school and go to prom. A couple of them have it easy while a couple are challenged.

Ms Jay takes the girls out to the High School track and gives them very good advice on how to work/improve their runway walk. The girls then have to do a prom theme runway walk for the high school. Sarah, the front of her dress kept coming open exposing hereself to the audience and she never reached up to hold it or keep it in place. There were young teens and their familes there! I don't recall whom won that challenge - Renee connected with the crowd the most but someone had a better walk.
    The photo shoot I didn't think was very fair. A couple of the girls had very easy themes: Jael, Jaslene, Sarah, and Samantha. Then there were two girls that had I think almost impossible thems: Renee and Natasha. Renee was the class clown and she was dressed in this strange clown costume and she needed to pose like she was funny. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. And Natasha was the teacher's pet. How in the world do you betray that? I thought this challenge wasn't fair at all.
    At judging Natasha is in the bottom two because she could just never understand/translate what she was suppose to do so her picture was bad. But in the end Samantha whom was also in the bottom two was sent home. Her picture wasn't that great but I thought it was better than Natasha's.