America's Next Top Model

Top Model Makeovers

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 05, 2008 on The CW

• They get there makeovers and someone you wouldn't have expected to get out so early is eliminated.

7.6
    I didn't want to see Allison go. She was one of my favorites and I don't think they should have let one bad week get her eliminated. Their reaction to the thank you comment was so dumb. Saying she knew she looked great just showed she had confidence and the thank you should have been implied. Watching them get makeovers was interesting. It was cool how they found out what they were getting while they were getting them done. The problem I have with the makeovers is that they try to make a change if it they already look good. I also found that some of the looks they went with didn't really match the girls personalities. The photo shoot in this episode was just ok. They have had better ones in the past.
  • UnbeWEAVEable!!!

Tyra really needs to get over her obsession with pee-blonde dye jobs and stitching roadkill to the hamsters' heads. This has got to be the WORST makeover episode EVER! Marvita got the dumbest weave in ANTM history, but she still managed to rock it. Poor Anya looks like she doesn't have eyebrows. Lauren got pretty much the best makeover, but she mostly just looks like herself with slightly longer hair. It was good to see Elle McPhearson. She seemed really nice and down-to-earth. It was really good to see Allison get sent home. If only they could have sent Dominique and Fatima with her.