America's Next Top Model

Viva Italia!

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 23, 2008 on The CW

• The girls are headed to Rome! What drama lies ahead...

Viva Italia, the girls got to see the beautiful Rome! You'd think the first thing you wanna do is hit the streets, Anya hit the ground instead. Anyways, it was a good episode. For their challenge, they had to walk for Gai Matiolo, an Italian fashion designer. Anya killed it (and won the challenge), while others struggled. In the meanwhile, Fatima got sick, and we see what caring person Anya is. Then there came.. TYRA MAIL! Facile, brezza, bella, you might've guessed it: Easy Breasy Beautiful Covergirl! The models had to do a commercial for CG, but here's the catch, they had to do it in Italian. To me it sounded really funny how everyone tried to pronounce the words. Fatima worked it, it was kinda flirtatious. Whitney faked the whole thing. Katarzyna was awesome to me, a bit dull maybe, but at least she pulled it off. Lauren.. Dear Lord have mercy, it was painful to watch. Dominique was all over the place (and she scared me with those scary dragqueen eyebrows when she walked towards the camera), and Anya's accent didn't really work for her in this shoot.

Eventually it was Lauren who was headed back home. It was not because of lack of potential, because she's got some beautiful pics. They thought she was too 'awkward'. It was kind of funny, Katarzyna was crackin' up in the back when the judges showed Lauren's commercial XD Love ANTM, can't wait for the next episode!