America's Next Top Model

Welcome to Top Model Prep

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2008 on The CW

• The Girls go throught a firce Top model school

Okay their back , cycle 10 ya'll. Okay so we have a couple of really preety looking girls and some that are not. so they take a couple pictures ( girl whos name i cant remember ; oh , do you want me to pose ? ) no just stand there lol. so then its time for home comeing and they have some of the favorites as cheerleaders , Furonda , The Twins , Jael , Joannie ( and apparently Marvita couldnt remember her name , aw. ) Jay; and the homecomeing queen is.
    Tyra pops out. Okay , Tyra has done some amazing things before , being able to hold up her head while haveing a weave of that size on her head is the most amazing thing ive ever seen her do , where did she get all that hair from , theres probobly a farm full of bald , naked horses somewhere , lol. so the final 14 are choosen and they are going to New York ! Okay my winner for this episode is Allison ( Tyra ; i slept with all of your boyfriends Allison; I slept with yours. Tyra ; what you slept with my man. Allison ; We can share. Tyra ; alright. ) she shut Tyra down. The loser is Marvita , she is just not Top Model material and she needs ALOT more therapy and class.