America's Psychic Challenge

Lifetime Premiered Oct 12, 2007 Between Seasons

America's Psychic Challenge Fan Reviews (6)

6.6
  • OK You have a Talent and a useful one at that. I really am impressed with the subject of America's Psychic Challenge. Hosting is very well done...Nice choice!!! I cannot wait for the next show. I hope you are going to help more every day people.

Well now, who finally figured out how to put good psychic ability to the finest use. Although I do not agree with asking a very emotional and grieving family of such a tragedy, to rate psychic ability on the spot. Emotions always get in the way of anyone's decision making. However, I do agree with the family's rating of the number one choice, I sure enough do not agree with choice number two. I believe the Host should have 50% of the say in rating, that way it helps with reality vs emotions and still keeps the family involved. I was more impressed than I thought I would be. You've not trashed any of the psychics (yet) ; and that pleases me. Also, you have used 'psychic' ability for a greater good, in helping people in many aspects of their lives. Awesome Host!!! Awesome Job!!! & Thank you!!!